Predators - Royce Costume

So I got a set of Snap Caps which are practice 12 Guage shotgun rounds in from eBay...they're perfect just need weathering. They're completely inert. Made for load training. They have a plastic filler for the primer and shot to simulate weight.

uploadfromtaptalk1407896861323.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407896868808.jpg

I also got a few other things in the mail a Blackhawk holster which needs the clips dyed. So going to tackle that tomorrow in between painting fett commissions. Waiting for the other bits I haven't ordered till after I finish the latest commission to free up some funds. But I have ordered or have on the way a few other things. Pretty excited....

uploadfromtaptalk1407897024792.jpg

I'm aware but it's not worth spending 30 dollars on. I have bigger fish to fry...that aa12 isn't cheap. If the condor holster was remotely close I'd have bought it but certain things about it bugged me.

So everything on order or here now. Time to play the waiting game....Gilmortar is sending me the steel eagle rubber machette Art made and a 1911 airsoft...I'm trying to keep myself from buying the tokyo marui....have also been looking at a rubber 1911 replica that u found. Will link when I'm back at the computer looks good enough for the holster...and if airsoft is an issue for a con then I can use it.

So last thing to order/get is the AA12 and parts for the AA12...which is in the works...just found the light after a few sights being out of stock on it...next the sling set up

Last pieces just came back from the guys at wilde tactical...shotgun panels.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419108600506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419108600506.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 123

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back