Chewbacca Finished.

Hi! Your Chewy is looking very cool! I like him a lot! :thumbsup He reminds me of Alexander Kietzke´s Chewie. Was he involved?

For what I know, he was the first in Germany who had built a decent Chewbacca.I guess around 2000. I had helped him a little with infos about casting and mouth mechanism back then. Here´s picture of him.
http://www.banthapoodoo.de/downloads/wallpaper/chewie_grey_1280x1024.jpg

Again, your Chewie is great. I like him a lot!!!

Whoa! That photo makes our Chewie look like it could have come from the same mold. Nice.

However I did all my work on my own. It's funny how I hear about many other great Chewie builders after I did all my work. :)

I found this photo stream on FLickr, is it the same guy? Flickr: Andere Welten's Photostream

Again, thank you. :) I am going to have professional photos taken this weekend, I hope they will turn out awesome.

Whoa! That photo makes our Chewie look like it could have come from the same mold. Nice.

However I did all my work on my own. It's funny how I hear about many other great Chewie builders after I did all my work. :)

I found this photo stream on FLickr, is it the same guy? Flickr: Andere Welten's Photostream

Again, thank you. :) I am going to have professional photos taken this weekend, I hope they will turn out awesome.

That´s what I thought :)
Yes, it is the same guy from your link. Funny - in this shop "Andere Welten", I had displayed my ROTJ lifesize Vader for some years...
You did a great job on your Chewie. And as well of the lip mechanism!

Very great work!!!!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back