501st costume problems: First OrderTie Pilot

FN2224

This will be my first attempt at a foam based 501st approved costume (hilarious, right?) Anyways I plan to create a First Order Tie Pilot costume, the only trouble I'm currently having is finding the black jumpsuit. Does anyone have any idea how to find something remotely similar to it? i've scoured across many forums with little to no luck. Some sort of black flight suit with a semi gloss. I suppose I'm asking where something like this could be bought or ordered.

This will be my first attempt at a foam based 501st approved costume (hilarious, right?) Anyways I plan to create a First Order Tie Pilot costume, the only trouble I'm currently having is finding the black jumpsuit. Does anyone have any idea how to find something remotely similar to it? i've scoured across many forums with little to no luck. Some sort of black flight suit with a semi gloss. I suppose I'm asking where something like this could be bought or ordered.

I'm not trying to dash your plans, but I don't believe that the 501st would approve a foam armor set. I know the TK CRLs and others specify a materials requirement.

I agree with tubachris...yoi might fond it beneficial to discuss your plans with your local garrison or the detachment staff first to avoid any future disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh thanks for the heads up, I suppose even though if wouldn't be approved does anybody have any ideas about the jump suit?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back