Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

9605872_zpsc7d6uh4d.jpg

Enzo81, All I did for the debrief report was the cover page. I am currently working with kurtyboy on replicating other pieces for the Treadstone and Blackbriar projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you guys. What have you done to me? I watched this movie again, then searched for it here...Sigh. I've been scrounging eBay for 4 hours straight. LOL

So, did anyone spot that Niederlande (the Netherlands) was written wrong? On the Marie column search warrant

Last edited:
Okay, question time; How did you guys add the photo of Bourne to for example his French drivers license? Laminate the picture first and than stick it with superglue?
(Just started in this world of props and prop building ^^ )

I was wondering if anyone still has the fax files that adam made, because the old links that he posted have expired.

EDIT: Nevermind I found them...

I know it's been a while and this thread is more or less dead (ok, more), but for my sake and for those yet to come, does anyone still have those files, and can you share them again? I might have time to re-create them soon, but no reason to re-invent the wheel unless needed...

For anyone coming along here in the future, I've collected what files I could from this thread (lots of dead links though, unfortunately), from my Googling, and several files I created myself, all into one Flickr album. The files I created I marked as such, the rest are other people's work (specifically credited when possible).
The bills were found from some simple google searching, then cleaned up a bit by me for better printing.

Hopefully y'all find them useful:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmm5m1Es

For anyone coming along here in the future, I've collected what files I could from this thread (lots of dead links though, unfortunately), from my Googling, and several files I created myself, all into one Flickr album. The files I created I marked as such, the rest are other people's work (specifically credited when possible).
The bills were found from some simple google searching, then cleaned up a bit by me for better printing.

Hopefully y'all find them useful:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmm5m1Es

Thank you!!!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back