The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Finn and Rey, are they shown missing each other or is that an interpretation of the actors? And what's their reunion like on Crait?

Holy Crap. This post has been picked up on other forums. The fans are serious about this film. Cannot take joke about trolling. Everything is 100% true. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we take is very serious lol those who make videos and have websites about their theories all are waiting to see who had the most accurate speculations, who leaks were true!

Hy Pawn, i want to ask you about this force connection between Kylo and Rey. Another "leaker" on reddit is saying that the connection was bassically due to a device of Snoke's, a viewer of sorts.

Is that legit ? if not this connection of theirs is still there going into the next movie ?

The Vdictionary mentions it as a force bond of sorts not some telephone line by Snoke.

@ThePawn

Thanks you so much for doing this! :) Okay, so I signed up just so I can pester you with more questions...

What's the action like? I mean, how many big action scenes and any wow moments, action or fx-wise. Also, did you see the film in 3D and if so, would you recommend? thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
He tortures Rey. Think ROTJ. Instead of Luke force grabbing saber, It’s on stand next to Snoke. Kylo uses Force to turn on and it strikes Snoke then he forces it to cut him in half. Pretty cool scene.

@ThePawn

Thanks you so much for doing this! :) Okay, so I signed up just so I can pester you with more questions...

What's the action like? I mean, how many big action scenes and any wow moments, action or fx-wise. Also, did you see the film in 3D and if so, would you recommend? thanks again!

Movie starts with battle. Movie is really a big Chase movie. Constant action. I would not see it in 3D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hy Pawn, i want to ask you about this force connection between Kylo and Rey. Another "leaker" on reddit is saying that the connection was bassically due to a device of Snoke's, a viewer of sorts.

Is that legit ? if not this connection of theirs is still there going into the next movie ?

The Vdictionary mentions it as a force bond of sorts not some telephone line by Snoke.

Yes. Snoke says he knew and allowed them to talk to each other.

Yes we take is very serious lol those who make videos and have websites about their theories all are waiting to see who had the most accurate speculations, who leaks were true!

That's because the vast majority of those videos are pure nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back