Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

I currently have a grey hoodie similar to the one Peter wears, but I think I found one closer to the actual sweater. This one is thinner than the one I currently have and looks more lightweight. Do you guys think this is good?
def01643-e60d-429c-bf4b-987604b57d5a_1.f1036bce6f2db6093e538c49a9c11ad4.jpeg

And do you guys think this button down is good? It has those lighter lines like on the actual shirt. Kinda hard to tell what it would look like in person but this is just an option.
db6c5d51-cfe4-4637-8179-ad4037a88c4b_1.8fe52c24e7fe10c2b93ffa2cb06256fe.jpeg

Bought stuff for the homemade suit I got the glover sweatpants and sweat shirt next are socks and shoes if they actually do restock hopefully

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Found another shirt Peter wore in a quick scene. "Ending With A Preposition Is Where It's At" by Snorgtees. Still looking for the Retro Radio shirt he had with the military jacket in the last scene. Still sold out on ThinkGeek unfortunately.
bleh.pngendingwithpreposition_fullpic_5.jpg

I'm thinking about making this outfit. Peter has so many other outfits that aren't in the movie. Like the Chill Pills shirt, the brown corduroy jacket, this one etc.
SMH_DOM_Online_1SHT_Club_AOJ_01.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back