Bandai release schedule

AT-AT #4 being done in Endor ROTJ style. I glued two bases together and these will be treated in Woodland scenes ground effects.
ypRlqKD.jpg

8P8fR1T.jpg

Thh32HV.jpg

CdwdbuR.jpg

CAe2g6q.jpg

NIyXKxw.jpg

I love these things!! They are incredible.
Lynn

Jango and Boba never appear on screen together -- at least in their helmeted versions. In canon, they're roughly the same height. I'm sure we'll get a Bandai kit eventually (which would be awesome) and they'll be the same height. Maybe Jango will be a little stockier build. I have identical twin nephews who are adults -- the same DNA -- and one is 15 pounds heavier than the other. It happens.

Jango and Boba never appear on screen together -- at least in their helmeted versions. In canon, they're roughly the same height. I'm sure we'll get a Bandai kit eventually (which would be awesome) and they'll be the same height. Maybe Jango will be a little stockier build. I have identical twin nephews who are adults -- the same DNA -- and one is 15 pounds heavier than the other. It happens.
The actors' heights match the characters' in the Databank, last I checked. As you alluded, epigenetic influences have an effect. If Boba had better nutrition and medical care in his earlylife than Jango did (quite likely on Kamino), I can easily see him growing taller than his template.

The clone troopers, meanwhile, were modified from the original template, in several not-fully-specified ways. They're taller than Jango, at 5'10" or so, but not as tall as Boba would become, so I say there was tinkering there, or some other tinkering led to unavoidable impairment there. Maybe the accelerated maturation could only put so much growth strrss on the long bones... *shrug* I can come up with a lot.

Anyway, there armor's different, too. And I don't mean just the extra plates one or the other have -- some of the ones they have in common are shaped differently. Different details, too, like boots and gauntlet weapons and pouches and so on. I'd suggest a new sculpt/3D model, because of all this.

--Jonah

*sigh* Never mind. The Databank now lists all three -- Jango, the clone troopers, and Boba -- as 1.83m (6'). This despite all the older material, notes from the animators, etc. Pointless retcon, and conflicting with the films. :rolleyes

--Jonah

Natural variation between identical twins accounts for something like +/- 1.5 inches (don't quote my exact #).

No in-universe explanation needed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guys, there's a very simple explanation for the Boba/Jango height issue. If you hate the prequels, any and all slight continuity issues, like different actors being different heights, is a major problem indicating sloppy cinematic workmanship while any similar flaws in the OT, like the fact that, say Dave Prowse (6'5") and Bob Anderson (6'1") (both playing Vader in the OT) were different heights, is just an indication of the wonders of cinematic magic. Voila. :lol:cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back