What costumes are you working on?

Still working on finishing up my Padme picnic embroidery from Star Wars. I'm done with the skirt and blouse, 80% done with the corset before I move onto the cape. When taking breaks from Padme I'm working on Rapunzel from Into the Woods.

Adding some update additions to my zartan suit and waiting for boots until my ranger suit is completed IMG_4455.JPGIMG_3910.JPG

BSG Viper pilot costume (I was lucky enough to find some very similar chroma green fabric)... finding a decent pattern for the suit itself is proving difficult.

Still trying to finish my Battlestar Galactica BDU costume. Got the clothing sorted but no prop colonial blaster yet. I've got it 3D printed but I'm not going to get it sanded and painted in time for London film & Comic con this weekend.

I'm also finishing up a Star-Lord costume which is an evolution of one I started to put together about a year ago. Very happy with it so far. When I can afford it i'll replace the jacket and pants with more accurate ones but for now im very pleased.

Several but the ones occupying most of my time and sleep are:
Fremen stillsuit from Dune (cant located any pepakura files to save my life)
Jedi armor original character
Sisters of Battle - Warhammer 40K (if anyone can direct me to pepakura files for this you're awesome)

Still working on finishing up my Padme picnic embroidery from Star Wars. I'm done with the skirt and blouse, 80% done with the corset before I move onto the cape. When taking breaks from Padme I'm working on Rapunzel from Into the Woods.

I'm working on a picnic Padme, too. Are you going to Dragon? If so, I hope I see you at the big Star Wars shoot.

For my kids a helmet. Random simple.

StormTrooper helmet
samurai armour
mando helmet
original space armour inspired suite.
Also a few random helmets to learn some forms with cardboard and EVA foam.

Hi ,Where is buy the costume It Movie 2017 like new? something not so expensive.
someone can make the costume?
The character is called Pennywise. If you go on Amazon, ebay or Aliexpress and search for "Pennywise costume" you should be able to find something to suit your budget.

Part 3 Jason Voorhees

501st WTF TK Armor

Padme Amidala Lake gown Jewelry

And a K2S0 body costume puppet for my son

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm looking to fine tune my Captain America for Kid's Trunk or Treat and Halloween 2017. I'm thinking about cutting the sleeves and attaching to an undershirt to increase mobility on the top but not sure what to do about the bottoms mobility. It's like walking in a tarp.

20170729_154305.jpg

Anyone going to Long Beach this weekend? I still have in IMMENSE amount of work to do before I can wear my costume on Saturday and would love to chat with anyone in the same boat :)

Right now I'm working on a wool greatcoat that I'll be using for my Roy Mustang cosplay as well as a costume of Charles Lightoller of Titani fame. I've got many others like Captain America and Tommy Shelby on the back burner, but I can't work on as much at once now that I have a full time job as I could when I was in college. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back