What Zune was used in GOTG2?

I just ordered a broken brown zune for 20 dollars. Hopefully I can reshell my black working one with its shell.
Oh and I scored a TPS-L2 for an absolute steal. It's in good condition.
Screenshot_20170719-124007.png

That's a fair price for the Zune, and hopefully the other parts will be useful if you need replacements like the click-button circuitry.

Nice walkman. Still looking for a TPS-L2 myself. One-day.

That's a fair price for the Zune, and hopefully the other parts will be useful if you need replacements like the click-button circuitry.

Nice walkman. Still looking for a TPS-L2 myself. One-day.

There was one on the bay (a TPS-L2) yesterday that was 95. I put It on watch, and no more than 30 min. after that someone bought it.

I wish. If I saw that I would have bought it too. All I ever see are broken units for like $250-$300+ and working units for about $500+.

Lol. Mine was 175 working. Not a best offer or someone not knowing what they had. It said guardian of the Galaxy on the title.
AND LOOKIE HERE!
IMG_20170720_151011.jpg

I found these ifixit guides extremely helpful when taking apart my Zune. Mine was water damaged when I got it and the bottom screws had rusted the heads off, I had to very carefully use a tiny drill bit to remove the duff screws trying hard so as not to drill through any important components.

I have now managed to source from China a replacement click wheel flex so that I can repair my broken Play/Pause button. Fingers crossed it arrives in time for my next Con in August.

Hey guys, the digital version of GOTG 2 is out. And the Zune is indeed brown and the earphones are the Zune premium ones.

Zune.jpg

Zune2.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back