Bird of Prey studio scale model

I know Doug Drexler has a ROMULAN BOP.

11095581_10152667437026104_154628972555212520_o.jpg

:)Spockboy

side left composite 2.jpg20160223_081218.jpgThe model has been built and painted to represent the screen image shown here. Notice the subtle shades of blue and yellow and reds. Not just the plain green. Every panel has been weathered and is a shade different from the next one so builds up a realistic look not a flat looking plastic model. Please post comments. I hope you like the build up. She is around 5ft wingspan and very heavy two man lift! More pics can be sent if needed. She is representing a scene from Star Trek III The Search for Spock Landing on Vulcan!

I made a video of Wanemo's BOP after I completed the paint job and built the lading gear for it. Please take a look. Take care everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK ITS ABOUT TIME TO NAME AND SHAME. I AM OWED MONEY FROM A CERTAIN STUDIO SCALE KIT BUILDER OF THE STUDIO SCALE BIRD OF PREY. NAME I WON'T MENTION AT THIS TIME TO GIVE HIM TIME TO HONOUR THE AGREEMENT. STAND BY FOR AN UPDATE BUT BE WARNED FROM MY EXPERIENCES WHEN DEALING WITH THIS GUY

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back