Batman pants reccomendation

Cjames3

Recently purchased this off minus the logo. What style batman cowl would look good for this? Can either purchase or make my own from foam. Thanks for the help. il_570xN.840710970_265b.jpg

Re: What style cowl for this type of batman armor

Definitely agree with the guys above, but specifically *not* a paneled cowl like in Arkham Knight or the New 52 cowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am needing some help finding a good pair of Batman pants to fit my cosplay I am working on. I currently picked up this chest peice and am looking at an Arkham origins/City style cowl for this cosplay. My problem in pants. Not to be TMI but spandex dont really work due to package size. Even with compression it is visible and I am wanting to do visits at the hospital I work at and dont think that would be apprpiate. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. batman chest.jpg

Latex hells kitchen or on ebay they make leather style ones just ask the to remove the bat on the knee

Sent From The Batcave

I have googled hell's kitchen and can't seem find their website. And what leather pants are u talking about? No luck on those either

You can contact hellskitchen on Facebook. Kris is a great guy to deal with and I've had the arkham in hand. Great armor set.

Use DAP contact cement to add foam to the inside. I'm the maker of that Arkham style chest armor. Working on molding the lower torso and shoulders now.

Use DAP contact cement to add foam to the inside. I'm the maker of that Arkham style chest armor. Working on molding the lower torso and shoulders now.

Love the product! How long til the lower toroso and shoulders are done? any pics? price?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back