NEW (OLD) MILLENNIUM FALCON from SOLO the movie

image4189.png

There's a large conduit pipe behind that wall facade. It's behind Luke as he practices with a lightsaber and drone in SW. You can't have an airlock there.

Lando's quarters seem to conflict with the radar dish retracting.

I know... ship of riddles...

Isn't the "Captains Quarters" the same room where Leia laid Luke with his injured arm after picking him from the underside of cloud city?

Capture.PNG

taking a look at what's old and new. There were a lot of greebles that had to be removed so as not to stick out from the shell. But the access pits stayed and most of the engine deck (hidden under cowling)

I had this vague daydream of building a printable shell that could be added to the Bandai 1:72, but I think too much would have to get shaved off...

Wow! It is a relief to see those images and know that they aren't completely ignoring the continuity about the Falcon's exterior. Will they do likewise to justify the shallower cockpit in ANH? That might be one they'll just hope no one notices.

I've gotta say, this movie looks fun. The teaser with Williams' classic Asteroid Chase music gave me the gooseys.

The small snap together is out.
I saw one on the salvage pallet at the Target I work at a week ago.
It was mint condition, but since our store doesn't sell models they gave it to Goodwill. :unsure

Not sure where it came from.
A month ago we salvaged a model tank.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back