Breaking Bad Props

I made Walt's disabled parking placard from the pilot

Screencaps:

walt disabled parking 1.png

walt disabled parking 2.png

My file:

walt disabled parking placard.png

PM me for the full sized file, print this out on photo paper.

Attachments

• z6xz4mH.png
    z6xz4mH.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
MezcoToyz.com has sold out but their partners have other versions. Here is the press release:

Mezco Breaking Bad Limited Edition Challenge Coins Selling Out As Collectors Clamor For Coins

New York-
Mezco presents a series of limited edition of Breaking Bad challenge coins that are sure to be prized by fans and become the focal point of any collection.

Challenge coins have a rich history, extending back to WW1 they have been used to show allegiance and build camaraderie. The producers of the renowned, award winning television series Breaking Bad distributed a limited number of coins to the cast and crew each year as a keepsake to commemorate producing another season of what some was hailed and the best tv show ever. These coins have become highly sought after collectibles, with some selling for thousands of dollars each.

Each of Mezco's brass coins is crafted by skilled artisans who are experts in coinage. Each layer of colored enamel is applied by hand before the firing process, the finished coins are durable hard finish, and a protective crystal clear case is included to keep each coin in mint condition.

Altogether, six different styles of coins will be produced.
Each is a limited edition of 200.

All will feature the Breaking Bad logo on the reverse (tails) and a unique design on the obverse (heads).

MezcoToyz.com's offering of Heisenberg style skull along with a logo often seen on some well-known 55 gallon drums has already sold out, but additional designs are available from select retailers while supplies last:

BB Toy Store is offering coins featuring the logo of Walter White's car wash:
Mezco Toyz - Breaking Bad Exclusive Challenge Coin - A1A CAR WASH (Pre-Order - Ships mid December): BBToyStore.com - Toys, Plush, Trading Cards, Action Figures & Games online retail store shop sale

Vegas Dead Dolls is offering coins featuring Saul's license plate as well as coins celebrating a popular chicken franchise

Vegas Dead Dolls

and Fugitive Toys will be offering coins paying tribute to everyone's favorite pink teddy bear

Fugitive Toys - An Urban Vinyl Toy Store

The coins will be delivered mid-December, making them the perfect stocking stuffer for lucky Breaking Bad fans! But with editions of only 200 of each coin, fans will have to act fast!

# # #

I literally JUST NOW bought the very last A1A challenge coin that Mezco had left! Woo Hoo!!!

I hope this isn't about the bear again.

The latest update is that I was having a lot of trouble with the eyes but I found a solution to my problem.

email sent.

I'd like to say that I'm very interested in purchasing one of your upcoming Breaking Bad Bears.

My only question is, will they be 1:1 sized? All I see around the net is keychain versions and I think a proper sized one is well needed now for some of our more screen accurate collections.

I'd like to say that I'm very interested in purchasing one of your upcoming Breaking Bad Bears.

My only question is, will they be 1:1 sized? All I see around the net is keychain versions and I think a proper sized one is well needed now for some of our more screen accurate collections.

Yes, they will be 1:1 sized and fully accurate.

Hey all,
Just thought I would share this pic with you. I met Giancarlo over the weekend at Toronto Comic Con and he was such a gracious and genuine dude. He will be at the Niagara Falls Comic con in June as well if anybody here is from the area. He is sending me a signed box cutter and I got a great signed photo.photo(2).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back