Icons

Plokman

I come from the Net, through systems, networks, and sprites to this place.
My format, Maker.exe to create, Imagine, enjoy and share. To create for myself and my new found friends, our hopes and dreams, to bring to life all they enjoy and see them happy.
Reboot!

My friends,
I am, as many of you know setting up a Custom Lego Shop. Now I'm not sure on the rules of advertising, I know Eurobrick is fully and explicitly against it, (This, hopefully sheds a little more light on my worried post, about that Jar's name.) so, if someone wishes to give me a quick rundown I'd appreciate it very much. Anyway I am due to start my first true vacation, (Cue NLV: I found out long ago, it's a long way down the Holiday Road! Holiday Rooooaaaad! Holiday Rooooaaaad!) I'll be heading down to Florida for a week, Visiting Didney Lant, Buildland and visiting a proper beach. A chance to hang out with my stepsister, stepmother, Stepaunt and heck about 20 other members of my new family. My only regret, I must wait a week to start most of my Custom Legos.

Now, there are days we are staying at the guest house and as much as I love swimming I am not getting burned. If you ever met me you'd understand, I'm so pale you'd confuse me for a Albino (No offense) for a split second, my hair is brown black, and my eyes are deep grey blue just so you know and you could never think I was vampiric, Canines ain't got them, my molars, incisors, Wisdom teeth, baby teeth,You can't even get these any more my lucky whale tooth, and my fossilized Dinosaur tooth with dna clone of a normal triceratops named Richard! So yeah case your wondering why my dentist is angry and I'm happy let me tell ya, That's Tooth removal dentistry!

I do hope you forgive the parody there but yeah I got no teeth and yes, I know I'm an idiot, a fat bloated sack or protoplasm (What the spoot is Ectoplasm is protoplasm is basic living matter?!) who didn't listen to his mother, good lord rest her or his poppa and I was scared of dentists not the drill, not the scraping but of having the light with the magnification lens thing with the plastic case on a arm rammed into my f@#$ing (Even if it's allowed I never swear.) jaw that gave me a fever and pain made worse by a man who lived up to his name Butts.

So yeah I have only had on dentist who could be trusted, and sadly he was the last one too. But I have ranted too much, yeah Sunburn city is me if I swim too long, lucky I am one of the tactful fat men and wear a shirt even at home alone, Not proud of my self image physically, so while I'll still have fun out side I'll be working on some lego stuff mainly cutting and sanding.

But I do have one project I can fathomably, have ready before Friday, a small badge to the naked eye, a half white, half black square tilted to a diamond shape, with a half black, half white circle behinde. Like the yinyang color ballence is made. (lightning strikes overhead as the sky fills with purple clouds, a voice heard by everyone withing the city starts calling out in a women's voice) "Warning! Incoming Game! "Warning! Incoming Game! (A hole leading to dark nothingness, like a wormhole opens and from nowhere a giant cube of pulsing purple, Indigo and white flashes falls towards you) "Warning! Incoming Game!

Now you just got to ask one question, are your ready to ReBoot and rock or do you get your but Nullified?! I know my Money is on ReBooting and fighting the user, losing not a option.

Heh heh, sorry got a bit dramatic, but indeed the small project I can have ready, just in time for my departure. The only thing I lack, not a big deal as it's the back aesthetic which is a mirrored circuit pattern symmetrical, I have the base piece just need to print out a couple templates to make sure my diamond is a proper square when tilted and to, get the 3D aspects right.

What do you guys think and again sorry for the long rants. I just get them, sometimes running through my head. If I get the design done right with this one I can try the more interesting ideas, for Icons in ReBoot where not all the same, Guardians have a more domed shaped and fliped over with the black halves to the norm, Then there is a icon for a character who is more or less a anthropamorphic Apple E and his Icon has the Mac rainbow where the black would be. Heck be great to make a mold and Resin cast them with pigments galore.

That's not touching on Game Sprite Backups (Icons that win or loose you leave with the game unless you Piggyback) Hackers and Search engine designs. Lots of possibility but a small project before I go go I do suppose so, this does lead to a interesting question to those who also liked ReBoot "Where in the name of the Net was Mike The Tv's Icon?!! He was shown ReBooted but there are no traces of a Icon unless it was on his remote and since it ran away, but no that can't be it seeing he has been in games where he wasn't ReBooted!"

I'm really sorry but this is the very first time in my life I read so much and didn't understand anything I read when arrived at the end :$

Obvious troll is obvious

giphy.gif

oh man, I read it again... what the hell was that? I still didn't get the story there :wacko

I have thing say to op... all your base are belong to us.

Why do I get the feeling that if we don't forward his post to someone within seven days, we will die, lol.

oh man, I read it again... what the hell was that? I still didn't get the story there :wacko

Maybe it's put together by a random sentence generating software. The sentences have logical structure, but not logical content.

IT'S SKYNET!!!! Its one "Hello fellow humans" away from being overly obvious.
Oh sure a human can't possibly be this polite, must be a robot or AI that tries to take over the world. Hmm isn't it a little past 1997 for Skynet?
Obvious troll is obvious

View attachment 832552
Ok I know I am ugly and smell like something from under a bridge (sniff), make that a New York bridge, but I sir am 100% not a Troll. Proof I'm not turning to stone from the mere touch of sunlight. :lol

I'm really sorry but this is the very first time in my life I read so much and didn't understand anything I read when arrived at the end :$
Being "The Reference Man" is as rewarding as it is off putting to others.

Puff puff pass.....
Pardon me Mr. Locomotive for not being entertaining.

This is what I get, a man of constant trivial repeats and references. I'm practically a freaking Junkion. "Dare to be stupid!"

I have thing say to op... all your base are belong to us.

Why do I get the feeling that if we don't forward his post to someone within seven days, we will die, lol.
Good lord man, I may be over talkative but I would never make a curse. Life is precious "When a Soul is brought into the world there is great joy, when the spark of life fades the Universe weeps." Also I don't remember typing in any legal gobbledygook, so this is no contract, no binding literal Genie nonsense just a load of rambling.

As to your fist statement "This sentence is false!"
Maybe it's put together by a random sentence generating software. The sentences have logical structure, but not logical content.

Logic, logic, logic where is the fun in that? Thinking in Binary will only get you a major headache, or a exploding head. Try uping your code to at least Hexadecimal and Alphanumeric sequences. :lol

Ok, that take care of a bunch of the complaints? No? Ugh suffering bitmaps fine!

I have been in a process of rebuilding a Custom Lego shop, a friend of mine gave me his store when he was unable to keep it going and attend university. While it was under his control, the shop had been strictly speaking only had custom cape designs though he had planed on expanding his wares to include new Minifigures. Now that I am on charge of it I have decided to add custom weapons, accessories and more into our repertoire, Hand sculpted by myself and then cast in Resin.

I recently got my order of Micro-Mark Resin and mold maker, bought explicitly for the purpose of crafting these fine quality items. But there isn't time for me to set up for my first mold, this is due to a vacation (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...T sgqvmUPn4&usg=AOvVaw2WoUEHncN12-iyJalDsaQb) my first one side of my home tristate to Florida, visiting Disney World, Legoland and more.

So I wanted to think up a possible, quick project I could make a prototype out of and it hit me Icons from the series ReBoot
I have the design on my PC and can print it at a scale and see if I can finish it up before we leave. Even of O'm unable to I still had plans on making replicas of all the Icons, cast them in resin maybe sell em who knows there are quite a selection based around the standard diamond on circle design Icon_2.jpg here with one character who is essentially s living Apple II monitor having a rainbow pattern like the Mac Apple.

There is that better?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know ReBoot, so that at least gives me some idea of what you're doing. You want to make Lego sized props of props from TV and movies. The logo from ReBoot for instance, but done in the Lego world. That wasn't totally clear from reading your message, at first.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back