Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

*dammit*

- - - Updated - - -
View attachment 742583

COUNTER ATTACK!

I get to play with Luke and Han, here, you can have "Miserable McScowlface"

Back on topic...

Hey how about Donald Glover!

Let's be real here, all problems (maybe) aside...

View attachment 742585View attachment 742584

Donald Glover is a jack of all awesome trades.

He's the only reason I'm even remotely close to excited for this movie. He looks just like Billy Dee AND he's a phenomenal actor. Still, not even Donald Glover can save this film alone.

It looks like Han already has his blood stripes... but what's with this new SW costume designer that loves contrasting colors on the shoulder panels?

First Finn:
http://fakingstarwars.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/star-wars-cast-finn.jpg

Then Andor:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...2ed616f435f8dd--star-wars-saga-diego-luna.jpg

Now Han too? His jacket, heck his whole outfit, has a very Battlestar Galactica look (or at least coloring) about it:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5c/c7/e6/5cc7e6a3c131c0384fa2af654e168049.jpg
And even the face... Why does he look like he's straight out of Battlestar Galactica?!??! [emoji38]

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

This should be fun. Ron Howard tweets this pic with the caption "Who's closet is this?" Let's hear your best response, let the hilarity ensue.

Attachments

• IMG_4841.JPG
    IMG_4841.JPG
    435.3 KB · Views: 217

This should be fun. Ron Howard tweets this pic with the caption "Whose closet is this?" Let's hear your best response, let the hilarity ensue.

I just hope whoever wears those clothes in the movie sports a mode of transportation as sweet as Darth Saber's X-Wing over in the General Modeling thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278407

Last edited:

Gold lamay AND a Tekknee ( -altered for copywrite) coloured space coat.... Gotta be for that obligatory mid-way scene where everyone is sat around the dinner table discussing what a 'putz' Boba Fonz is and, also, how each individual likes their Bantha milk, cos it's witty character-building time, just before the "ok - let's do/don't do this, cos it is/isn't who we/you/I are!!!"

Then....

Elton John hovers in, all shiny gold and colourful, on a diamante and mirror adorned speedertrike (two seater of course) singing 'Farmboy Wizzard' - cos every film needs a memorable song or they have to resort to the usual AC/DC tracks again.

Ooops! Should I has put dis in spoilerz tabs?

Second pic is definitely Lando's closet, but the first pic looks like jumpsuits. I think that's Lobot's closet.

I can understand why they replaced the directors, Lucafilm has seemed to struggle with their SWIQ.

An understatement.

Their SWIQ is so low, I doubt very much that Ron Howard was brought in for his SWIQ. I think they brought him in because he's a safe, well-known, extremely likable director, who generally can be counted on to make decent, inoffensive films. Does Ron have a high SWIQ? I haven't the foggiest. The unfortunate, bottom line problem is, that Lucasfilm's SWIQ is so low, they're too ignorant to correctly make that judgement.

The Wook

An understatement.

Their SWIQ is so low, I doubt very much that Ron Howard was brought in for his SWIQ. I think they brought him in because he's a safe, well-known, extremely likable director, who generally can be counted on to make decent, inoffensive films. Does Ron have a high SWIQ? I haven't the foggiest. The unfortunate, bottom line problem is, that Lucasfilm's SWIQ is so low, they're too ignorant to correctly make that judgement.

The Wook

This whole SWIQ thing is really, really dumb.

What about it is dumb?

Because it's a goof you wrote to troll people. And it was a good one. It's a joke because it's entirely subjective to who is being asked. But it's funny and I'm sure you giggle under that bridge that you live when you see people reference it. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back