ryan nagata ray gun

Ramrod04

Hi guys and girls
I'm new to all this prop and model making game I'm looking to scratch build ryan nagata ray gun conversion of the righteous bison I was looking for a bit of advice on matching the colours and weathering techniques and brand names of paint would be a start and a big help

Thanks agane stu
87185a5c5073e63d0123b698ab9d5d57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi guys this is my progress so far if any one has any info or a better way of doing things or just any advice I'm all ears as they say
ebfd0c42e9d9a43ccddfc3bf3d496d44.jpg
77a0454b96b779bd4f2d8b015a0291d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still have an unbuilt Bison from when Weta offered them to the forum. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sean

Mate, you are right on track! I'm a huge fan of this blaster by Mr. Nagata and it inspired my current build. But I hadn't considered duplicating it like this. o_O

I don't have much advice to give as it looks like you are on top of it. I think the paint is a standard WWII army olive drab with silver dry brushing. It's what I'll be doing with mine using Testors "Olive Green". Before weathering...

JgN4pF7.jpg

You are doing an amazing job mate, keep it up! (y)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back