SLICE OF LIFE - a Blade Runner inspired fan film!

Hahahah.. good one! Good idea actually... :lol

Luka, I can´t take credit for that marketing idea. Ages ago someone sold t-shirts on ebay that way, and us oldtimers remember such a deed for a looong time, and interestingly enough it was good ol´ Wook to bring back that memory in an OT thread ;)

Well, that person was a genius then , hahaah

Any plans on doing something around Blade Runner 2049 Luka?

Not really... I must admit I don't really like it THAT much, and after all... one is more than enough... After slice we'll try to develop some original ideas we have!

So would you keep the setting as Sci-Fi. or do something completely different?
Either way, I know you guys would do a good job.

Ooooh, we definitely have a couple of ideas that are in the sci-fi setting. It's the best genre there is right? :lol
We were also playing with the idea about turning Slice into a small mini-series if the opportunity arises.
In any case we still need to see will Slice be any good and draw some attention :D

Ooooh, we definitely have a couple of ideas that are in the sci-fi setting. It's the best genre there is right? :lol
We were also playing with the idea about turning Slice into a small mini-series if the opportunity arises.
In any case we still need to see will Slice be any good and draw some attention :D

A mini-series sound great. Give Netflix a call before the Evil Mouse takes them over.;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back