Solo: A Star Wars Story

Because it is low-SWIQ filmmaking.

It doesn't belong in a Star Wars movie.

I would be equally appalled if they had Luke humming his own theme in a scene.

This ain't Deadpool, folks.

The Wook
Totally understand your Deadpool example but where is it cannon that the Imperial March only exists outside the SW universe?

I could be wrong, but I believe the ROTJ novel makes mention of the Imperial March (or formal band performing) being played (in universe) as either Vader or the Emperor arrives.

Only a Sith speaks in absolutes...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Totally understand your Deadpool example but where is it cannon that the Imperial March only exists outside the SW universe?

I could be wrong, but I believe the ROTJ novel makes mention of the Imperial March (or formal band performing) being played (in universe) as either Vader or the Emperor arrives.

I think the first time source music in universe is heard is in the Star Wars Radio drama’s. Then the Imperial March, a version of it, was used in Rebels for Empire Day.

I think the first time source music in universe is heard is in the Star Wars Radio drama’s. Then the Imperial March, a version of it, was used in Rebels for Empire Day.

Novels, radio shows and cartoons are not canon.

Only the movies are canon. And when I say, "movies", I mean the only two true Star Wars films in the franchise: the theatrical cuts of Star Wars, and The Empire Strikes Back.

The Wook

Last edited:
Same here. Can't fathom why people would complain about a fun little nugget like that.

Offered my explanation...

Read it.
Take it.
Or leave it...

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is low-SWIQ filmmaking.

It doesn't belong in a Star Wars movie.

I would be equally appalled if they had Luke humming his own theme in a scene.

This ain't Deadpool, folks.

The Wook

Absolutely.

Starship Troopers maybe...

Not Star Wars...

Novels, radio shows and cartoons are not cannon.

Only the movies are cannon. And when I say, "movies", I mean the only two true Star Wars films in the franchise: the theatrical cuts of Star Wars, and The Empire Strikes Back.

The Wook
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are so absurd. But I assume you aren't even trying to be funny.

Anyone who '' liked '' that post I now know to ignore anything they say and any opinion they have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are so absurd. But I assume you aren't even trying to be funny.

Anyone who '' liked '' that post I now know to ignore anything they say and any opinion they have.
Youre getting up to Bryancd levels of douchey here man, youre more of a clown than your avatar. I agree with The Wook, go ahead and ignore me. I dont even bother with the ignore function cause it isnt good enough.

you-really-hurt-myfeelingsthere-memes-com-18040648.png

@The Wook - I think you'll like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6OhO3fn2Q

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back