Looking for Luke's Green Milk Bottle from Ahch-To. Any ideas?

You basically nailed the bottle, I am going to make a recipe for green milk and post it on a new thread. Thinking a sweet milk with a little salty kick at the end.
Together we can use the power of green milk and bring balance to our breakfasts.:lol:lol

You basically nailed the bottle, I am going to make a recipe for green milk and post it on a new thread. Thinking a sweet milk with a little salty kick at the end.
Together we can use the power of green milk and bring balance to our breakfasts.:lol:lol

gross! LOL

Mine was Pina Coladas on ice with some food coloring and LOTS of rum.
Coconut Cream
Pineapple Juice
Rum
Simple Syrup
green food color

Found two of these Sodastream bottles at a thrift store today, only 25
cents each. Closest thing I've found as is. With a little work, it should come pretty close.​
IMG_1881.jpgIMG_1882.jpgIMG_1883.jpgIMG_1884.jpgIMG_1885.jpgIMG_1886.jpgIMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gross! LOL

Mine was Pina Coladas on ice with some food coloring and LOTS of rum.
Coconut Cream
Pineapple Juice
Rum
Simple Syrup
green food color

Sounds exactly what you need to get through that scene. As for the movie? A keg might do it. Awesome work on this prop though! I liked the different elements you combined to get the look *just* right.

So sad that the story of Luke Skywalker is bookended by intergalactic milk...blue milk is sipped before starting his adventure and green milk is squirted down his gullet at the end.

Strangely enough, it also mirrors his blue to green lightsaber evolution.

My recipe for the green milk is white Godiva chocolate liquor green creme de mint liquor and vanilla rum... It taste pretty damn good too..

This is what I've come up with. Don't know how screen accurate it is - but it'll do the job for now.
Lalang plastic bottle from Amazon for £2.48. It did have a load of white text on it but it all came off very easily with a bit of light sanding.
Sprayed the lid silver, stuck a thin steel band around it and made a leather carrying case.
Haven't tried it with any milk yet. I'm just going to melt some mint ice cream. That should do the trick.

View attachment 796751

This was the Amazon listing: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MCTLGZR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
(Took just under one month to arrive)
The link is working whats the bottle brand?

Did Luke used two bottles, I find two images on google one with a tapper neck and then the one the forum.

There is only one physical bottle, the bottle we see on screen is CGI over the real bottle

You can see the real bottle when he drops the back pack before he swings on the big stick

I actually like the cgi bottle better then the physical bottle

Awesome thread. I'm finishing up my Last Jedi Luke and this helped me a lot. Now I just need to figure out with alcoholic concoction I'm going to fill it with for Dragon*Con. I'm thinking a Midori Mai Tai? Or a White Russian with green food coloring. I'd be more than happy to take suggestions lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back