Nice work on those gunner chairs bro. I know the feeling about the scale and working at this tiny level of detail... I love what you did... may have to steal a couple of ideas from ya! :) Sometimes people don't realize just how small these things are because when we take pics, they look so big. That's why I started putting a penny or a dime next to mine for scale! Really throws a new light on the amount of detail!

Yeah couldn't find a penny when I did the pic ;-). Nothing stolen just borrowed ;-) ...just helping out...

Last edited:
DUDE that chair looks AWESOME!! Is that a stock part that comes with the DeAgo Falcon? Or is that a scratch build? I haven't seen that part yet.

Below:this is the DeAgo chair picture on its official build site....(issue 41).
7855bd15458523a232c092de46ff1702_zpsifpsupbi.jpg

And below mine beefed up....
2429beffff4cfdd71e17b89822d2e02f_zpsbiybbsvy.jpg

now when lve fin the whole parts of the gunner cockpit walls l will let all know if so much details important or not visually...The top of the falcon gunner window hopefully will show anyone when ive finished the Han chair etc detail with lighting on the side hexagon wall panels. Just working on them now... Hopefully it's gonna be effective... From a Birdseye view this could be a important detail to view in on as a exhibit piece... Mad ...yes but what the hell ;-)

Last edited:
Did you make these modifications based on any reference? Or is it purely out of your imagination?

this is the DeAgo chair picture on its official build site....
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/...5bd15458523a232c092de46ff1702_zpsifpsupbi.jpg

And mine beefed up....
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/...9beffff4cfdd71e17b89822d2e02f_zpsbiybbsvy.jpg
now when lve fin the whole parts of the gunner cockpit l will let all know if so much details important or not visually...The top of the falcon gunner window hopefully will show anyone when it's finished the Han chair etc detail with lighting on the side hexagon panels. Just working on them now... Hopefully it's gonna be effective... From a Birdseye view this could be a important detail to view in on as a exhibit piece... Mad ...yes but what the hell ;-)

Yes l studied the Han/Luke chair... From my screen shots like these...it's only important to create the effect detail from the likes as they are impossibly small to redo exact! and add some of your own creativeness ...
a8d4f7545c4cf30d7cfe9299abad7842_zpsquui71ox.jpg

Last edited:
O
Anyway....here's my Han Solo dogfight chair, sorry about the Photo quality but when lve finished the whole of its cockpit Walls & will take more... I'm thinking of the lighting too. I've probs gone way over the top due to what can be seen from the window.....but what the hell. This chairs probs 3.5cm in length.... Darn better than what was given but l enjoyed beefing it up even tho my eyes hurt due to the scale...
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/...bcce4e93a06d5f811d6e39d102d98_zps7mol3syj.jpg

Amazing work. I really like your style of painting and finishing. Keep posting

Cheers

I think you forgot the seatbelts and the taco sauce stain in the shape North Dakota from the wild drunk party Han had before he met Chewie when he was target practicing while buzzed in the asteroid field.

I think you forgot the seatbelts and the taco sauce stain in the shape North Dakota from the wild drunk party Han had before he met Chewie when he was target practicing while buzzed in the asteroid field.
I thought it was a Beer spill stain from kicking in the Hyperdrive system....man ...I am all confused :D:p;)

I thought it was a Beer spill stain from kicking in the Hyperdrive system....man ...I am all confused :D:p;)

Yeah... it's hard to tell the difference between the salsa stain and the malt liquor stains, seeing as they both use the same ingredients for the brewing process, however if you look close enough, you'll notice that there is a slight streak of lighter white indicating the sour cream that spilled, and if you look on the floorboard area you might see the dried green chile that he never noticed during cleanup afterward. It still drives Chewie crazy because of his increased smell abilities! That's why he always calls him Heffie! :) I also believe that there was documented proof of the "taco incident" somewhere a long time ago stating that they found the wrappers and a receipt to Jose Taco, a popular chain in the Moatt system at the time.

Lol!! Say Thats a piont, you'd think the seats would have seatbelts....

Hi, here's a bit of the turret gun cabin, lve lots more to add (pipes,values etc as well as drill lots of lighting holes... Not keen on the one big LED.
40168cadd2328cbb0fdb611e0e9b3462_zpsohmnnpkj.jpg

For the record the quad laser turret assembly is the upper build... Issue 2, page 13.

Anyone btw in the area of Yorkshire Whitby UK this Saturday come along to my table as lm a guest all day... It's for charity.
0c5b64731a23fa13de892489f33ee5b3_zpsx4vgsnkk.jpg

Last edited:
Note to self: Add... taco/salsa/malt liquor/sour cream stains... on gunner seats. Gotcha. Maybe Paragrafix can make a kit? :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back