Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Bottle

robotboy

Hey all I've been obsessed with fallout 4 as of late and i decided to take a crack at modelling and 3d printing the new Nuka Cola Bottle from the game. I started with multiple screenshots and was able to get the sillhouette of the bottle and from there i created the 3d model.
Rhjd3Dg.png

Then I got it 3d printed and I have to say I'm rather happy with the turn out. From here I plan on cleaning up the print painting it applying the labels and cap and such I wi;; update this thread as I continue my progress.
348E6CR.png

Nice work! How tall is your bottle? I've been trying to nail down the in-game dimensions and struggle with the size of the bottle using a standard bottle cap for scale.

Nice work! How tall is your bottle? I've been trying to nail down the in-game dimensions and struggle with the size of the bottle using a standard bottle cap for scale.

The new bottle design is based off of an early 1915 coca-cola bottle, which is 7.5" tall. When scaled to the concept art and the width of a standard bottle cap, Nuka Cola bottles end up being the same size, so anywhere from 7" to 7.5" tall and it'll look fine.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back