TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

I don't know how you watched originals, because the Luke saber hilts were different in different scenes/shots through those original films if you watch closely enough. There are continuity problems with them in EVERY film they're in.

Are you sure?
They all look the same to me...

LukeChanges1.jpg

Yikes! No offense but that is a bad pic to represent the different sabers. For one thing, they all have the RotS bunny ears. and the ESB version (sometimes) has a red button on the bottom (just like the top one) in instead of a glass eye. Also the number of grips is different on the ANH when compared to the ESB version as well as how close they come to the end cap when compared to the RotS version, etc. Basically someone used mainly the RotS version to make those pics and did not modify enough to truly represent the differences between each version. Here's a website that shows the Master Replicas Elite and Limited Edition versions of those three sabers... http://registry.rebelscum.com/index.php?action=review&review=luke_anakin_comparison

DINVADER you are correct . . . and even in TFA we will see some small continuity issues between the stunt and the hero version as we have gathered from this elaborate thread already :) Still when I watched ESB, ANH for the very first time I was so mesmerized by the wonderful story and special fx etcetera that those slight differences went unnoticed ;)

Chaim

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess he's ...no smuggler anymore.....:lol

Brown, brown and more brown.

Combined with his hair, I mean there is being natural and then there is just silly, and his general posture he looks like a elderly gunfighter barely up for one last adventure. That's not Han Solo ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown, brown and more brown.

Combined with his hair, I mean there is being natural and then there is just silly, and his general posture he looks like a elderly gunfighter barely up for one last adventure. That's not Han Solo ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol ....its because of being in carbonite freeze so long...he is color blind....Lol

I have a feeling there will be much more diversity in the wardrobe department in this film than in the OT, where Han basically has one maybe two outfits throughout the whole film. If you don't like this one, chances are you will like one of his others, though this does appear to be the continuation of his main wardrobe from the OT ... I agree a little more variety in color would be nice ... a few more greeblies too ... but he's old Han now ... old people's fashion is pretty often underwhelming, I think he's doing just fine.

I like this picture, reminds me of ESB.

New image in EW magazine.

View attachment 553730

Did anyone notice Finn has the Graflex in his hand?? we need a high Res-Pic to get a good look at that kobold Clip, if this is the stunt FX we will have a better view of the bottom. I still want a good pic of the Circuit board.

Yeah...someone else noticed that photo with Finn and the lightsaber....that's actually why the photo was posted here in the Graflex thread.

But the discussion got side-tracked to Solo's uniform.

Funny thing...I have been tracking the Han Solo blaster thread as well and that also got side-tracked by Solo's uniform! LOL!!

Makes sense...a lot of new pics showed up...everyone is getting excited and commenting on all the new stuff....

Yeah...someone else noticed that photo with Finn and the lightsaber....that's actually why the photo was posted here in the Graflex thread.

But the discussion got side-tracked to Solo's uniform.

Funny thing...I have been tracking the Han Solo blaster thread as well and that also got side-tracked by Solo's uniform! LOL!!

Makes sense...a lot of new pics showed up...everyone is getting excited and commenting on all the new stuff....

Haha, sorry! I'm partially to blame for those ... Following so many TFA threads on here now the content all starts to blend together ... back to the Graflex!

No worries.....I almost commented on some new details on Finn's jacket! LOL!

No worries.....I almost commented on some new details on Finn's jacket! LOL!

hahah, if you are referring to one of the pics from EW I know what you mean, I almost did the same, to much spoiler with those pics, now I know almost the dialogue of what is going to happen.

I don't know how you watched originals, because the Luke saber hilts were different in different scenes/shots through those original films if you watch closely enough. There are continuity problems with them in EVERY film they're in.

I think you are confusing the hero saber with various stunt props. The hero saber has one established look. Stunt versions would be modified to suit a specific shot or purpose, so they may be missing some details from the hero.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back