Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

As Requested https://www.redbubble.com/people/st...=mens&body_color=asphalt&print_location=front

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,5e504c:7bf03840f4,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

Guys! There is the deleted scene where Peter is talking to Ned about having to do it on his own. In this scene he has that brown corduroy jacket with the plaid shirt, in this scene I found in the special features that he is actually wearing the navy shoes with gum soles that he wore in the NBA commercial!
Screenshot (294).png

If u want to believe it's navy then you can the picture of the shoe is right there the reference picture someone brought up in the sun light clearly shows black and not navy navy is lighter that is darker

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dude here's a picture of the wardrobe tag from production. I own these. DARK BLUE, WHITE, GREY with black laces. I cannot believe you're still arguing with this. I am showing you undeniable proof that they're navy according to the wardrobe department.

65632_4.jpg

Last edited:
If u want to believe it's navy then you can the picture of the shoe is right there the reference picture someone brought up in the sun light clearly shows black and not navy navy is lighter that is darker

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is not the thread for this topic. Multiple people have proven you wrong. If you wish to continue this argument, do it in DMs or in the TASM wardrobe thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys! There is the deleted scene where Peter is talking to Ned about having to do it on his own. In this scene he has that brown corduroy jacket with the plaid shirt, in this scene I found in the special features that he is actually wearing the navy shoes with gum soles that he wore in the NBA commercial!
View attachment 761355

Anyone ID’d the corduroy jacket or an alternative to it? It’s pretty nice!

PetesReeboks.png
As of now I can't really find the correct color way, it seems to be Navy with an inner black under the shoe logo, and a sort of brown-ish/off white sole, possibly just dirty. But the Shoes are definitely Reebok, just take a look at the side of the shoe it's there logo. Also it's most likely their Retro/Classic shoe model.

Dude here's a picture of the wardrobe tag from production. I own these. DARK BLUE, WHITE, GREY with black laces. I cannot believe you're still arguing with this. I am showing you undeniable proof that they're navy according to the wardrobe department.

View attachment 761411

For which scene is this?

edit: just realized you mentioned it in the posts before this. Thought it was for the MCU Parker

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back