ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I think I remember there being a bit of an issue with the exact name of the "Wingman variant" as well. Thought it was something with using a name from the canon. May not sound like a big deal but I imagine there could be quite a lot of back and forth about that in addition to whatever technical/production challenged there have been.

The new name for the Vader Wingman is the Lt. OXIXO Variant. As I have the Vader Wingman on order.... I don't see how a name change would cause its delay. However, I do know that we will get them. I'm enjoying the hell out of my AT-AT helmet, now that I'm home.

I expect it to do well. It's a great costume, plus she was a really great character. Everyone had their own opinions I guess, but I really loved her story and I thought Felicity Jones knocked it out of the park.

Finally recovered enough from surgery to get a better picture of my uniform

20170128_030533.png

I do get waiting on a product that was ordered and paid for before manufacturing started. I understand delays and how a year can turn into 18 months, then 2 years, or whatever. What I do not understand is why it takes so long to respond to a "ticket". Its great that they are delivering product now but not responding to a simple question for weeks is just poor customer service. Questions should be answered in a day, maybe two. A lot of people have a lot of money invested in Anovos products. They have had my money on a product I ordered for almost a year and they cant take the time to answer a question? I have placed multiple orders like many of you, I just feel completely disrespected at this point.

Got Maul

Are there any updates regarding the Premium First Order Kit maybe ? I know you do your best to get your items out as soon as possible but it would be great to hear how the status is :) Vacuforming already started ?

Maybe there is someone else here at The RPF who knows something more :D Would be great to get some new informations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not "fair" but the waiting period is part of the the process. They seem to be working on making it faster to deliver, but it is hard to tell when the product you "ordered" is obviously not being shipped. To be honest, there are many claims as to why the delays occur and none of them are convincing. Approval by Disney, possibly, but products that have been sold before continue to be delayed, regardless. Likely, higher margin products are being pushed to generate revenue (they are a business too). It seems like you will receive your order, but you need to be patient. Know in advance you could wait, order and forget. When it comes, you will be surprised!

Consistency builds confidence but this company is all over the place. Customer service or lip service, delivery or delay. Items get pushed through, items (customers) get forgotten about.
They really don't help themselves with this lackadaisical, hit or miss approach.

As far as I can tell the products announced since TFA have been delivered in a reasonable amount of time. It's the ones before those that have the overly long times. Unfortunately if the issue is with the manufacturing or logistics of producing the products, there may not be much that can be done to make them get done faster. The contracts and schedules already exist with the providers. Hopefully all of the delayed products get delivered in the first half of 2017 and the ongoing products use the newer approaches.

I can see certain costumes like the Vader being very complex to coordinate. Multiple manufacturers are involved because of the different materials in the costume.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

How is the weight of the Vader Helmet? I just received my Stormtrooper ABS helmet and was a bit underwhelmed. I know the Vader is made of fiberglass and is part of the "premier" line so wanted to see if it was more "weighty"

The helmet weighs about 4lbs, and the face mask, about 2. The welder's rig in the mask prevents you from feeling it. It's a very comfortable mask/rig and can be worn for hours. The rig keeps most of the weight off hour head.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back