trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too little, too late. How he conducts business in the future is up to him. Personally, I would never do business with him. He has already illustrated a pattern of disrespect to his customers, and this isn't the first time. It's sad that it took having to bring an entire community to put heat on him fo him to finally deliver his product. Must this happen EVERY time he gets behind? It's YOUR money, YOU decide. If you choose to do business with him after this, more power to you. We'll see you on the next Moncal non-delivery thread. :facepalm

Last edited:
Ah... didn't realize this was a thing going on. Damn.

Well I've been in touch with Kathy... my order SHOULD be easy enough, it's literally JUST pockets for HIC.

So far she's been great... hope to have this soon... it's putting everything on hold for my build.:unsure

Seem to be in the same boat.

I'm sitting on a Han in Carbonite just waiting for some parts from them... the weather is starting to warm up and I want to get going on it.

14 weeks was what I was told when ordered... it's just a couple of end pieces... how long can it possibly take? Why don't they run a bunch at once and get er done?

Oh crap .. Just found this thread!!!

I ordered the HIC pockets/plugs on october 17th .. Jeff confirmed with multiple emails that the wait time was 12 to 18 weeks.

I'm currently at 20 weeks and can't get answers to my mails...
MonCal if you're reading this, I sent an email on feb 17th and then 25th, I'm still within my paypal dispute time but would hate to use that card!!! I just need communication!!!

Why is it that I need to run everything myself on that damn HIC project?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote them on Facebook yesterday, message was flagged as read and guess what .. just received an email from Kath saying they will be shipped in a week. In the meantime, I went through Paypal to send a message to the seller since that's how disputes seem to be started. I literally received her email 30 seconds after my Paypal message was sent.

If they do come through, I will cancel the message/dispute right away. If they don't, I will go through with it as I sure won't go through the hell of waiting months and months with my HIC sitting in the garage.

I will update this thread as more information about my order becomes available.

I am in no way condoning this unprofessional company. However, i have to ask...did you send the entire 5k all at once? If you did, what made you think that would be a good idea? I don't think i would ever drop more then a couple hundred online to people on fb or a forum. I really hope this thread lights a fire under them to finish what was promised. So many scammers/bs'ers these days...its sad really, what ever happened to honest transparent companies?

I got my stuff in the mail today. Very good quality .. but we all know that this is not a surprise. As I said to Kathy, I hope they get their communication and timeline back on track to prevent anymore angry clients.

The quality of anyone's parts is useless if you don't have a semi-decent customer service to keep them in the loop.

Thanks Kathy!

I'm still speaking with Kathy via email, shot her an email today to chase my full armour kit. Now that they seem to be back in action I'm expecting to be back on the horizon and not in the bull**** ranking list as before. Reputation counts for everything and as people here seem to be receiving their goods now I'm expecting I'll receive mine and not be sat at the back of some bizarre queue behind droids and com pads...

So 2 months ago in the BS queue I was 42nd....now MonCal says I'm 44th? WTF? I've gone backwards? Seems like people who have ordered smaller stuff across many other forums where MonCal is being discussed have jumped in front and my commission at nearly $800 has fallen back. I haven't bust a blood vessel....been fairly civil... until now. This is ridiculous MonCal. Any attempt at reconciling this repeating train wreck is fast vanishing.... along with my patience. Please get this sorted Kathy.

It looks like a couple of people must have paid more than you recently.
Yup, but the people who are lowest in the queue now are buying for example, an ATAT driver helmet. One ordered in December and apparently is 18th in the queue. How does that really work. The more you pay, the slower the start on your order just because it's a larger commission? MonCal in that case could perpetually be working backwards to finish quicker, easier jobs and so I remain in the higher numbers.... grrrrr.

MonCal Kathy seems to have gone quiet again, no answer to my emails... my commission was due to ship in 4 weeks time by her and I'm not certain it's even been vac formed yet lol

The small stuff continues to ship out, larger commissions not so fast, we'll, not at all in my case... maybe I should have bought it one piece at a time?

My small stuff didn't a while back now. Paypal dispute within the 6 month window got me my money back and an apologetic email ensuring me their business practices were changing. Looks like they haven't

Yeah right, you should have told them to don't waste their breath trying to blow smoke up yer...... :lol

My six months are up and we'll over now, but if I don't hear anything soon I may start pursuing legal action under the distance selling regulations (I'm in the UK).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back