Death Star Tiles Parts Maps

I think you're right! The Nichimo Centurion looks to be a pretty good match. This is a photo from one off of EBay.

s-l1600.jpg

Tile 2 Parts Map 180815.jpg
Here are a couple more. Far right should be 36 (Hurricane) not 37 (StuG). And not 100% but it looks like two of the Sealab "buttons" on top of the two StuG pieces (covering the holes on the StuG pieces).

Edit to photo: Sorry, the piece marked 12 should be 38 (Hasegawa Ticonderoga/Essex/Yorktown II deck).

Last edited:
Maps Updated 8/16/18

Minifig, I think the part you labeled 48 as being from the Bandai 1/15 Stug is more likely a piece of Evergreen Styrene corrugated siding. It's very unlikely they would have trimmed the Stug part down and the part in the photo (while low res) has 16 ridges and the Stug part only has 15.

Board_and_Batten_large.jpg

I stand corrected sir! Thanks. I will change it on my next update. Do you have any other close detail shots like that one you could share?

Added a second Parts Map photo for Tile 4. (Thanks, Jason!)

There is the other Harrier part just above in the top left, as well as a general lack of Sealab on this tile, which makes me lean towards the Harrier. Again, what do you guys think??

They could also just be pieces of Plastruct tubing cut in half. hard to tell. they scale out at about 1/2" diameter, which is a size of Plastruct tubing. Both the Sealab and Harrier parts are a bit larger than that.

Last edited:
...It might sound mean, but I think the joins between the circular pipes it too neat for it to be constructed...I think its a complete found part...

...I also just noticed that on module 4 NONE of the Gemini parts seem to be on the original casting!...

...It might sound mean, but I think the joins between the circular pipes it too neat for it to be constructed...I think its a complete found part...

Plastruct also made Stub in Tee fittings for joints like those... who knows!

A few more for tile 6image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegThe Tamiya 1/35 Tiger 1 looks to be the correct part when comparing to the pontoon bridge part, the remaining part cut in half used on Tile 2? I've checked the scale and looks right, Dave, you have it on the list as 1/25?:thumbsup

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back