Episode 7 F-11D Blaster Rifle (COMPLETE)

That or they just had to make the grip smaller for her hand...

Just my call, but grips (and trigger guards) have been undersized from the start; not kid-size, but not much better. Opening the guard up and the 'grip safety' both make a lot of sense either way, I generated average man-hand renders to help scaling originally and the proportions still look off to me. As I said though, just me, but I beat my head against the wall on that detail for a while.

Has anybody else noticed (from the WIRED pics) that when the foregrip is pulled down - the flashlight piece (below the barrel) shoots forward? Looks like this happens on both the Phasma and the TK blasters

Has anybody else noticed (from the WIRED pics) that when the foregrip is pulled down - the flashlight piece (below the barrel) shoots forward? Looks like this happens on both the Phasma and the TK blasters

I don't think that's what happens at all based on some promo photos... There's a lot about these blasters that are fairly inconsistent between the various models we've seen.

lmmH96c.jpg

But yes, the flashlight compartment appears to be extendable, at least on some of the props. I assumed the two buttons just behind the tac-light (with the Aurabesh decals) were for turning the flashlight on/off but maybe they extend the compartment so it can be turned on? Who knows. Until we know for sure we won't waste our modeler or caster's time changing it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Love this build, gonna keep track of this for the sales wave. Are you by any chance working on either the sidearm or stun baton?

The sidearm, yes, if we can convince laellee or T5H :) ... the stun baton, probably not. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that's what happens at all based on some promo photos... There's a lot about these blasters that are fairly inconsistent between the various models we've seen.

View attachment 563249

But yes, the flashlight compartment appears to be extendable, at least on some of the props. I assumed the two buttons just behind the tac-light (with the Aurabesh decals) were for turning the flashlight on/off but maybe they extend the compartment so it can be turned on? Who knows. Until we know for sure we won't waste our modeler or caster's time changing it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough JJ, I don't blame you - I love your kit anyway, will definitely be trying to get in on a run of these in the new year. Missed out on FISD.

Fair enough JJ, I don't blame you - I love your kit anyway, will definitely be trying to get in on a run of these in the new year. Missed out on FISD.

Sorry, I hope that didn't come off snippy! My overall point is we've seen various configurations and it's hard to tell which is the "default" but the compartment doesn't seem to just extend when the foregrip is deployed, at least not on every model. Very confusing!

I have just thrown down some thoughts about it on the FISD:
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/top...1d-3d-printable-files-available-now/?p=445462

The sidearm, yes, if we can convince @laellee or @T5H :) ... the stun baton, probably not. :(
Haha, I'm on it JJ, i'm on it... I'm just sidetracked by other projects and can't find the time to finalize it.
sidear10.jpg

I have just thrown down some thoughts about it on the FISD:
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/top...1d-3d-printable-files-available-now/?p=445462

Haha, I'm on it JJ, i'm on it... I'm just sidetracked by other projects and can't find the time to finalize it.
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/31/04/96/sidear10.jpg

Hey save my dumb ass! I love your work. No point in two good guys designing the same stuff... :) Looks good, but you know what it needs. Excited to see it done! :)

Are you planning on offering the kit for sale? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing it. Especially if you made it with two stocks as in Captain Phasma's blaster! Thanks!

I'm 100% in if you do a run. Cash in hand. I'm on white armor 375adam. I can't find you on there. What's your user name?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back