Voltron References - Creating Pepakura Files

I left this very vague allowing you to modify as needed since your converting to foam. Holes for the Wing Pins are in the back, and the chest emblem isn't attached.
Black Lion Chest-Belt.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GaW2DlPY1ZXRZSHFyR0tLbk0/edit?usp=sharing

The Black Lion Tail, groin, and sword should be all that's left if I remember correctly.If you want, I can modify for parts of the front feet show behind the shoulders like in the toy, up to you.

Updates? Come on. It's not like you have a million things going on or anything. :p I want to see some pieces in person!

I was actually thinking of making a edge pattern to make out of foam because of its size. Wooden dowels in the center of the foam would give the best stability. But if peps want, I can do a pep version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, for the love of all things holy, please please please finish this project! When will the black lion be done? Can this be scaled to adult proportions? Thank you SO much for your hard work. If you're ever in my area, I'll buy you dinner if you guys finish this. :D

I apologize for slipping on this, work has kicked into high gear lately and this with a few other projects slipped through the cracks on me.

I restarted the black lion body from scratch, too many flaws in the original files.

The sword needs a new handle (3d and flat pattern)

Should be easy to scale when done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couple of questions...

How long before the black lion body is ready?

Is the crest on the chest going to 3d?

I'll be back working on the black lion this weekend. I've had long hours on the road lately while living out of a suitcase.

The dificult part is humans don't have super stick out shoulders and super slender mid section as shown. Unless I veer off and make shoulders that stick out, alowing the Red "T" span all the way across, then modify the red and green loin back sections to be simple upper arms

BL 2.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions?

BL 3.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back