Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

My local ThinkGeek has plenty...

0509181310.jpg

They had them at our local Toys R Us too, but they were over $30 cheaper at Amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Finally opened. All I can say is wow!

While I may not know the subtleties of the Vader helmet from one film to the next, this helmet definitely feels like Vader to me.

It doesn’t hurt that it’s the first Vader helmet I’ve owned it is actually big enough to fit over my gigantic head. It wasn’t roomy, but I made it fit. Lol.

For the casual collector who is more interested in capturing the feeling of a character rather than 1:1 accurate detail, this helmet definitely gets the job done.

Finally opened. All I can say is wow!

While I may not know the subtleties of the Vader helmet from one film to the next, this helmet definitely feels like Vader to me.

It doesn’t hurt that it’s the first Vader helmet I’ve owned it is actually big enough to fit over my gigantic head. It wasn’t roomy, but I made it fit. Lol.

For the casual collector who is more interested in capturing the feeling of a character rather than 1:1 accurate detail, this helmet definitely gets the job done.

im just to tire to even attempt to open it... maybe next month :wacko

Well hell, now you guys got me thinking about box space issues. I'm thinking a layer of insulated box on top of the insulation in the attic... couldn't hurt and might help...

Well hell, now you guys got me thinking about box space issues. I'm thinking a layer of insulated box on top of the insulation in the attic... couldn't hurt and might help...

I always fear attic storage. I never had a squirrel problem in the attic. But I’m constantly going up on the roof and flushing squirrels out from underneath our solar panels with a garden hose.. the bastards won’t quit

I always fear attic storage. I never had a squirrel problem in the attic. But I’m constantly going up on the roof and flushing squirrels out from underneath our solar panels with a garden hose.. the bastards won’t quit

Maybe they've just got you trained to give them a shower ;-)

Open the damn box!!

hi everybody , i get the helmet a couple days ago , i am making mods, i do have some accurate helmets to compare, so these project has been a lot of fun, i like these helmet great project loots of fun , check the images, added neck extension, metal greeblies , paint interior , exterior, and then i decided to fix the dome that its to small , thanks and enjoy your vader black seriesunnamed (10).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (9).jpgunnamed (8).jpgunnamed (7).jpgunnamed (6).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (10).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (9).jpgunnamed (8).jpgunnamed (7).jpgunnamed (6).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed (3).jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back