eFX Reveals Stormtrooper Hero Legend Edition Helmet!

I do wish we could be privy to a release schedule regarding this ANH hero helmet and the ESB Boba Fett helmet. Those two along with the Scout helmet are wonderful opportunities at something we've never had offered to us before (wish the Scout and Stormtrooper were ABS but oh well...) however if these are released around the same time, I'm gonna have to do some prioritizing. I'd love to have all 3 but if they are released within a short span of one another, that is unlikely to happen. I want the Fett helmet the most (depending on price, which scares me a bit since the plain, "limited" Scout helmet is already 700 bucks...) so I'd hate to commit to one of these others only to find out the Fett helmet preorders start just a month (or whatever) later! Lol!

Hey Gino do you happen to have any more news on this helmet or the full suit :) i need to start saving some more cash haha

Last edited:
I would just start saving.

Based off the Scout Trooper release, my guess is we have another 8 to 12 months to wait.

I seem to be feeling the affects of aging and before I hit 40 that seemed like a long time. These days 8 to 12 months will go by very quickly.

So this will be a shown and put on pre-order at SDCC 2118? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You want to see this helmet? Go visit a certain person's house and take a look. That will be the closest way you will get to this Legend Stormtrooper. It was never supposed to be released for the masses alas

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back