The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I bet it doesn't **** you off as much as Luke wearing his lightsaber on the right side versus left pisses me off. :cry

Every trilogy has to have its thing;) The Original had D ring and hooks. The Prequels had Covertecs. And Sequels has it on the right side:D

With that said Saesee Tiin did wear his on the right

I bet it doesn't **** you off as much as Luke wearing his lightsaber on the right side versus left pisses me off. :cry

Judging by the way he holds the lightsaber, it appears that Luke has become left-handed in the years since he lost his hand. No matter how good the replacement, it stands to reason that you'd be less dexterous with your prosthetic hand once the simulated skin rots away, leaving hard surfaces and sharp edges. If that's the case, the lightsaber should go on the opposite side of the belt :)

I grabbed a few screenshots from an interview with the (a?) current archivist at Lucasfilm. No dog in this race for me yet, I'm still coping with feelings about this Luke. ;). Anyway, pics!
IMG_3319.PNGIMG_3322.PNG

The article: http://www.starwars.com/news/here-a...adlyn-burkerts-5-favorite-star-wars-artifacts

Also looks like a lot more knurling was taken off the glass eye of the graflex...

I think I defiantly see a plate and a set of screws near those big arrows!

Oh god someone from the rpf please be there!

I tweeted to the guy who posted the photo. He works for Lucasfilm events. He just replied and said he’ll snap a few later! If/when he replies I’ll post them up here.

You don’t know how anxious I am right now

Don’t forget I’ve been obsessed with this saber since TFA...

I'm pretty sure I broke news of this saber on The RPF when that Target exclusive armory featurette came out, so many apologies for the years of anxiety. [emoji14] Hopefully this guy delivers and I can help relieve the anxiety with more pics of it tonight.

I don't own a Luke saber like this, but if I ever do it'll definitely be this version.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back