New Luke ROTJ v2 3d model comparison and analysis

Amazing work and all the right people helping, this is going to be AWESOME! Also great idea on the emitter upgrades. Look forward to getting in on the run.

Oh no, just read no emitter upgrades.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I've quite excited and so is she. Keep your eyes on the junkyard in the next few weeks. I'll be hawking a number of one of a kind items from my collection to raise funds for the wedding. (Like a real parts OWK type unique;))

But anyways. Lets get back on track.

Here's the final comparison design image
Screenshot final.jpgScreenshot final2.jpg

Thanks guys. I've quite excited and so is she. Keep your eyes on the junkyard in the next few weeks. I'll be hawking a number of one of a kind items from my collection to raise funds for the wedding. (Like a real parts OWK type unique;))

But anyways. Lets get back on track.

Here's the final comparison design image
View attachment 787482View attachment 787483

Does this have the updated lip above the clamp? It still looks like the bevel on your model comprises most of the height, and to me that looks like most of it's height should actually just be a continuation of the clamp section (like they made it a little taller than a clamp) and the actual bevel is very small.

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 1.46.05 PM.png

OTHERWISE SUPER EXCITED!

Does this have the updated lip above the clamp? It still looks like the bevel on your model comprises most of the height, and to me that looks like most of it's height should actually just be a continuation of the clamp section (like they made it a little taller than a clamp) and the actual bevel is very small.

View attachment 787495

OTHERWISE SUPER EXCITED!

Yes, that will be fixed

- - - Updated - - -

A quick question: Will the mystery chunk hole be pre drilled like the rest of them?

Yes, and the kit will include a custom made mystery chunk featuring a diamond texture on the top (the presence of which has been attested by multiple people who have held the original).

The run post didn't mention a cone knob, but I see it on the prototype. Are you providing that piece, or do we need to source it like the clamp?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back