Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Thanks for info, one more question. I'm looking for the belt too, i have already the buckle but didn't find any links for the belt. Any ideas ?

Lax69 Here's Some Interestin' & Expensive Retractable Metal Wolverine Claws Bub! SNIKT \I/ \I/
http://youtu.be/n8X7G8NIKHQ
Dragon Skin Studio

These are wayyyyy better. They actually retract backand you don't have to deal with that thumb mechanism. Sure these aren't pretty, but they'd be a cool costume for the version of Wolverine without a healing factor...ya know, when he had to wear those improvised claws when he could no longer heal to use his real ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for info, one more question. I'm looking for the belt too, i have already the buckle but didn't find any links for the belt. Any ideas ?

The best options for the belt are a personal email to Indy Magnoli, who may be able to get them done still through his leather worker on his site (www.magnoliclothiers.com)
While he doesn't have them listed now, he would be able (I suspect) to get one made for the right price, since the old designs he must still have access to......Wade Egan being gone means a lot more searching on those however.....

The other option is your own maker.....It's not a particularly hard mission to make the belts....Just needs double and triple checking when doing so......So any decent professional leather worker could do it...Given the guidance and a few good screen shots.....

Outside of those two ideas, Dan over at Logan's Closet will be bringing a range of belts out at some future point, and his would be the best option in my experience....But, there's not a set date as of yet....Soon, I expect...But not a sure date....So....Wait is your third option...

@Lax69 (NOT For Sale)....My personal set of aluminium Wolverine Claws by Action Actors
AluminumCNCWolverineClaws00.jpgAluminumCNCWolverineClaws01.jpgAluminumCNCWolverineClaws03.jpgAluminumCNCWolverineClaws02.jpgAluminumCNCWolverineClaws04.jpg

From TheWolverine's Collection: THAT'S ME BUB!

Action-Actors Aluminum Wolverine Claws X-Men X-1

AluminumCNCActionActors00.jpgAluminumCNCActionActors01.jpgAluminumCNCActionActors03.jpg
AluminumCNCActionActors04.jpgAluminumCNCActionActors05.jpgAluminumCNCActionActors06.jpg

Thanks Very Much! S'funny... I'd love to attend SDCC, But No Metal Weapons Permitted! *SNIKT*
\I/ \I/

Last edited:
Hi, i'm new here and looking for best replica links for jacket and metal claws (not resin) any ideas ?
thanks

If you are not actually looking for real metal claws but perhaps just the metallic style claws (vs the bone claws) then you can check out the claws I offer. They are made from urethane casting resin and the surface of the claw is embedded with a metallic powder to make them look like metal claws. These are convention safe as opposed to real metal claws which are considered an illegal weapon in many, if not all, states. In Texas we are not allowed to carry any metal blades over 3.5 inches.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419984943.047146.jpg

Hehe.. Here's my 2 dollar glasses in front of the Oliver Peoples Olive Gold.....

I can see and feel the difference in them.. But both are fine really.. Better glasses are better feeling, but that's about all.. I really wouldn't worry overly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was fortunate to find a pair of Oliver Peoples Sanford Gold Autumn Rose Photochromic Wolverine Shades Used for less than $130 bucks bub! \I/:cool \I/

Not sure where the color name Autumn Rose came from, I've seen it listed on many websites, but the OP color name for this lens is Brown Rose Gradient. Beautiful glasses though, my former pair resides in Japan now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe.. Here's my 2 dollar glasses in front of the Oliver Peoples Olive Gold.....

Also Brown Rose Gradient. Unless you changed them out I mean. ;)

Yeah...The Autumn Rose is the same gradient lens, but with a pinker colour to it, not the gold of "Brown Rose" it would seem....Perhaps it's a newer type of colour scheme? But, as Kittlemeier says, the originals aren't that shade...

And yeah bruv, yours are being WELL looked after right hur'.... :)

(And no...No change..I like the brown version....Sorry, the above post was a mistake... )

You sure they're a different lens? The Sanford is the only frame I've seen listed with that option, and when it is the Gold with Chrome Olive is usually listed incorrectly also. Brown Rose Gradient is listed as available with several frames. I think the pinker color you see is just the difference in photography/photoshop.

Either way, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm convinced the screen lens is a custom in a slightly warmer brown/orange gradient.

FSA fills up Friday. Time for new shades, yeah!

View attachment 420119

I can see and feel the difference in them.. But both are fine really.. Better glasses are better feeling, but that's about all.. I really wouldn't worry overly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of those less expensive glasses are really good. I don't see a point in spending so much money on a pair of sunglasses but the again I am not that big on sunglasses to begin with.

darkside501st Thanks again bub! I put together another handle with your square wires and used 'em for a geniune set of Jimmy Claws PPS X2 Blades!

\I/ Wires Exact Size To Fit Original Blades \I/

Claws are made from a special material called PPS (Polyphenol Sulfate) a material with 30% glass fiber. Very strong and hard like bone.
JIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS00.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS01.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS02.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS03.jpg
JIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS04.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS05.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS06.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS07.jpg
JIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS08.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS09.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS10.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS11.jpg
russrep made wider clamp plates that must be shimmed up with zip ties to use the smaller, but correct size wire.

Everyone Have A Happy 2015! :cheers

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back