Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I recently heard that the account Zhuobruceofficials on instagram was a scammer account but jedifyfe confirmed that he got my order so not sure what’s legit and what’s not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently heard that the account Zhuobruceofficials on instagram was a scammer account but jedifyfe confirmed that he got my order so not sure what’s legit and what’s not

I mean, it's possible he could have sent Jedi his order to get the vouch. Then a bunch of people start to order and he disappears lol. Hoping that isn't the case!

Thought this was funny
1v60pm56d5d11.png
Luschek from Orange is the new Black is wearing some v2's

He did DHL. I’m hoping he’s legit. He has 7-8 orders from people (even though I told everyone to wait). He says he’s working on getting these shipped from the factory and that “he will not disappoint me”....

I decided to contact the using the link above. Very fast response and seems to have a very good understanding of the English language.
He quoted me the same $175usd for the V3.1s and $280 for V4. However, he seems OK with selling just a single pair. Pricing included shipping.
Just made with the IG account wizzards posted and no response yet. I think they are 2 hours behind.
Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

wow that's awesome. goanna have to ask my boss for more hours at work lol :D

I ordered a pair yesterday Zhuobruceofficials yesterday, Paid $200/£156 via WU. I paid at a currency place that had WU facilities. My number was given and I was told when the money is picked up in China i would get a text message. no message so far.
Will the shoes turn up? A waiting game now...bit of a gamble...To good to be true?..Probably..
Still worth it if it stops other being scammed..
Ill keep ya posted
:confused

lets hope for the best
but
his whats app number is different from the one on his avatar...

Because the one in his avatar is for the real Bruce (who is a well known Yeezy rep seller middle man) The account is a fake pretending to be him. With purchased (fake) followers. Which again normally only scammers do. I don't want to seem like a party pooper haha...but again I would be very cautious sending him money right now. Might end up with some expensive V2's.

Hi.
I just got my v3.1
I read quite a lot about them, but I don't clearly know the best way to preserve the batteries & lights. I won't ever wear them. They're going to be in a display. My questions are:
- How much charging time is neccesary? (Or max. charge time without damaging the batteries)
- How much time do they last (on and off) until they discharge?
- How much time can I left them uncharged? (I think it's not good to let them uncharged for a long time)
- O saw that the charging connectors are a little thick and the plug enters in a kind of a leaned way. Os it recommmended to sand down the connectors so they enter the hole with less stress?

Thanks a lot!!!

When I contacted the “scammer account” on instagram he gave me the number that’s the same one on the real account. Even though In the bio of the “scammer” it’s a different number.

Hi.
I just got my v3.1
I read quite a lot about them, but I don't clearly know the best way to preserve the batteries & lights. I won't ever wear them. They're going to be in a display. My questions are:
- How much charging time is neccesary? (Or max. charge time without damaging the batteries)
- How much time do they last (on and off) until they discharge?
- How much time can I left them uncharged? (I think it's not good to let them uncharged for a long time)
- O saw that the charging connectors are a little thick and the plug enters in a kind of a leaned way. Os it recommmended to sand down the connectors so they enter the hole with less stress?

Thanks a lot!!!

I generally charge mine for 2 hours (charge them whist I am watching a movie) and they seem to last up to 4 weeks.

The charge plug enters at an angle. Just learn how to insert and you will be fine. And never ever force. If it go in, try again. I fount is best to slightly bend the upper.

Update: I received a message from him "Have just been inform that factory has been raid this will delay order by several week because need to find new material and recover from loss. If my instagram account goes down my backup is @zhuobruce2 thank customer for all love and the support and will have order sent soon"

This is clearly a scam because I confirmed with the guy he had my size shoe in hand and in stock before I sent the cash. Surely this "raid" would effect other vendors maybe?
Luckily for me he hadn't picked the payment up from a WU point yet in China and I managed to cancel the transaction and be refunded.

My advice is give Zhuobruceofficials a very wide birth.

Turns out it was to good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back