Does Anyone Know J0D0CAST From YouTube?

Blue Leader

Sr Member
Hello. This may be a silly question but I was wondering if anyone here happened to know someone by the username of J0D0CAST on YouTube? He's got a video where he's modding a Hasbro "Death Trooper Blaster" and he mentions some 3D prints he made-- such as the ammo counter, extended barrel, and so on-- to improve the Hasbro blaster. I was hoping to contact him to see if he might be willing to sell a print of them as I've been wanting to mod my blaster and was wondering how I was going to pull off the ammo counter, barrel, etc. I can't find any way to send him a message on YouTube so that's why I'm asking here.

Does anyone happen to know him? Or does anyone happen to know anyone who has made similar parts for their blaster, or made 3D model files for them, or something?

Here's the video in case it helps...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFRwXipt0U

I gather no one is familiar with him? If not, does anyone know of someone who sells E-11D ("death trooper blaster") kits and who might be willing to sell me a few of the parts, like the scope, ammo counter, ammo cartridge, the little cylinders that go on the cartridge, and the flashlight? I don't care if the flashlight works or if it's just a plastic replica, I'm not using it for costuming, anyway, I just want it as a shelf piece.

I've found a stock that should work well, and I think that I've found a model for the barrel extension, so at least those are taken care of... :)

Last edited:
I've purchased 3D prints from him in the past. He's a great guy to deal with and delivers high quality work. Buy with confidence.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've purchased 3D prints from him in the past. He's a great guy to deal with and delivers high quality work. Buy with confidence.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Do you know of some other way to contact him? He hasn't responded to my Facebook message (it doesn't look like he's even been on Facebook in months), his online store is gone and his listed Email address doesn't work. I even tried to Google him and everything that came up didn't work. I seem to have hit a dead end. Heh.

Parts from a E-11D kit would probably fit on the Nerf one just fine, but so far no one has been willing to just sell a few of the kit parts.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back