Starlord's sony walkmen? guardian of the galaxy?

I'm just gonna throw this one in here too ;)

20170609_201120.jpg

Star-Lord MP3 "mini boombox" repaint w/decals.

Just got me one of this ;) but can anyone point me to the files for the MDR5a? Will really appreciate it.

View attachment 739119

Nice player. Gotta get me one of these here before too long.

I've never heard of anyone releasing 3D print files for the headphone parts. You can buy the printed parts from shapeways.

If you do run across released files, would like to know myself.

Just popping by, here...I have a conundrum....I have three of these things, one of which was quite literally a pile of parts I bought for 125 buck because I'm an idiot. I looking to source a play button return spring. Anyone? Also, I'm selling one.

Return spring.png

Hey there, I just got a tpsl2 on ebay! Finally!!! Since opening night I’ve been looking for one I could afford! This one looks like near perfect condition, and turns on. The seller says it doesn’t play and just assumes it needs new belts (we’ll see). Only other thing is it’s missing the rewind button. I obvisouly cannot afford buying another’s TPSL2 just for one button, so is there’s any other Walkman that’s way cheaper I could use for the rewind button??

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back