Josh Farraday - The Magnificent Seven (Chris Pratt)

Subscribing to this thread. This would be a good costume build for me after my Star Lord build. Got me some leather to make the belt and holsters. I noticed he had a knife holster on the back of the belt?

You can't see it very well here, but there is one:

O829158-6e6ac.jpg

Rob

The belt is an hybrid using a woman´s belt buckle (Tony Lama Women's Floral Cutout Leather Belt) as noted by Uncharted Leatherhttp://www.therpf.com/member.php?u=423 and a different belt panel than the one shown on ebay. What we see is not white stitching, they are silver rivets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im off on a good start i think. I found the buckle, and a shirt that will work. Plus my Revolvers.
The Shirt i need to re-sew the seams to match the movie and give it a dirty weather effect. I may make wood grip for the one revolver. Both are Colt Peace makers. The buckle i lucked out and found it at a local Wester Wear store, same with the shirt.
20161016_153319.jpgBuckle.jpg
20161009_215827.jpg20161016_153522.jpg
20161016_153336.jpg20161016_153340.jpg

Well im off on a good start i think. I found the buckle, and a shirt that will work. Plus my Revolvers.
The Shirt i need to re-sew the seams to match the movie and give it a dirty weather effect. I may make wood grip for the one revolver. Both are Colt Peace makers. The buckle i lucked out and found it at a local Wester Wear store, same with the shirt.

Were you able to identify the exact belt buckle?

I am very fortunate that I was able to purchase Pratt's final battle death costume and his hero knife. Unfortunately the belt is a production extra so it didn't come with the buckle. I wanted to add it to the display

Were you able to identify the exact belt buckle?

I am very fortunate that I was able to purchase Pratt's final battle death costume and his hero knife. Unfortunately the belt is a production extra so it didn't come with the buckle. I wanted to add it to the display

If you look back through the posts Uncharted Leather was able to identify the buckle, it is a Tony Lama filigree belt. The buckle, from what ive been able to see, is not sold separately so you have to buy the belt. I actually just bought one off ebay.

The buckle came with a belt as shown in attached photo. I got it at a local western store but saw it on Boot Barns website too. It's a Tony Lama Filigree C50029 belt w/buckle. I also got the "Justin Silverton" belt mentioned above from amazon.
download.jpg
2016-10-25 07.28.53.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back