Graflex 2.0 Sabers - Show your work / Talk Electronics

image.jpeg

Finished my build last night. Big thanks to Randy for making this run happen and Matthew for the YouTube tutorials on assembly. I decided to go with the ANH version because I always wanted this lightsaber ever since I saw it on the big screen in 1977!

Hey guys,

great stuff you did with those 2.0

I'm not new to electronics but new to soundboards, high power leds and Li ion accumulators.
So I hope someone can help me with on or two answers.

Where can I get a good power jack as recharge port (other than TCSS). What must I pay particular attention to?

And what do I need to recharge a 18650 Li-Ion Cell (3,7 V 2600 mAh)?

Thank you.

I got my recharge port, 18650 battery and charger from Solo's Hold. Really nice guy and his batteries come highly recommended.

http://soloshold.com/accessories.htm

Last edited:
Yea the mix of colors Brass/Chrome is nice......I will be using a little Rub/Buff Copper and Silver Leaf to my case in the next few days....To add the look of Aged metal and a little copper wire around the brass rods with a copper diode or 2 for some added electronic feel.....will add some pictures when completed to my liking.....Just have to play with your own idea of Details or Realisum......

Emailed Randy and my 2.0 (or is it 2.1) will ship out tomorrow... Thanks, Randy!!! ohboyohboyohboy... Anybody that has received theirs run into issues with the new blade holder and installing the Goth Knight Chassis? Any solutions that you would like to share?

Emailed Randy and my 2.0 (or is it 2.1) will ship out tomorrow... Thanks, Randy!!! ohboyohboyohboy... Anybody that has received theirs run into issues with the new blade holder and installing the Goth Knight Chassis? Any solutions that you would like to share?
when did you order your 2,0

What is different?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back