Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

Just scored one from Target!

Check this site : http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

Put in your zip code and the Dpci # 087-06-3671

If it says your store has it on hand but not for sale it means it's in the store room but not shelved yet. Call and give them the Dpci # to look up and once they find it have them hold it for you :)
IMAG0431.jpg

Just got mine from Target!

Kalkamel, did you fill the seam between the halves with something? Have any trouble matching the texture when filling that?

If it says your store has it on hand but not for sale it means it's in the store room but not shelved yet. Call and give them the Dpci # to look up and once they find it have them hold it for you :)
View attachment 554886

My local Target has 2 available according to the link you posted, but none for sale. Did you reserve yours and was able to pick it up? Im afraid that they wont sell it to me when I go. lol

It means they are not on the shelf yet, call and have them look it up by the DPCI number, if they can find it in the back for you have it put on hold and then go in and pick it up :) that's what I did. Good luck.

Just got mine from Target!

Kalkamel, did you fill the seam between the halves with something? Have any trouble matching the texture when filling that?

Yes, I filled out the seams with modelling putty and sanded it after. Spraying that area with Rustoleum Hammered paint gave it some texture.

I Pre ordered one from Zavvi in the UK on the 27th Oct, and it said that it was due out for delivery today on the 17th Nov, but now they have told me is it out of stock, which is anoying as I would have tried to get it from somewhere else, does anyone know if the official release date in the UK is the 30th Nov as a few other sites have said that the UK release date is either 28th Nov or 30th Nov, and Zavvi have just got it wrong

Using the Anovos photos for reference, this is the first modification I'm making to mine. After disassembling, the only part you need to keep from the black insert is this small area around the top of the visor that goes down onto the sides just a little.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Next will be trimming out a few of the now open holes in the cheeks, a few of them have an extruded edge that needs to be trimmed and a few small ones are missing all together. When you trim the black piece you'll want it to come down to leave these little holes open near the visor.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

When it comes time to repaint the helmet, I'm planning on using a textured stove/bbq spray, as they have that similar baked-on texture.

Last edited:
I Pre ordered one from Zavvi in the UK on the 27th Oct, and it said that it was due out for delivery today on the 17th Nov, but now they have told me is it out of stock, which is anoying as I would have tried to get it from somewhere else, does anyone know if the official release date in the UK is the 30th Nov as a few other sites have said that the UK release date is either 28th Nov or 30th Nov, and Zavvi have just got it wrong

I think I see it in stock (at store) at Toys'r Us.

EDIT: Nope, not in stock there too.

Last edited:

View attachment 554886

Checked this website for 3 days. Today was the day it informed me that my local Target was stocked; I am now an owner of this helmet. Thanks, Chicagovader!

Last edited by a moderator:
After dremeling out the cheek holes. Notice the two new holes near the nose ridge.

image.jpeg

And the other side with areas marked to remove.
image.jpeg

Can anyone that can get one from Target or anywhere in the US or Canada email me and they can send me one if I pay you the cost plus shipping to the UK ?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back