Trick or Treat Studios’ Full Size, Classic Good Guys Doll

I was looking at it last week. I’ve been wanting a 1:1 scale chucky for some time, but never could find one that was just right. I have purchased other things from them in the past. Some were really good, others not. And not just with screen accuracy. Mainly their quality in some pieces. Im not sure what look younare going for, but there is a build going on right now in the project run section. The seller is doing an evil look instead of the classic smile. I actually like it so much more evil looking to be honest. The regular doll isnt quite scary enough for me. I think thats why i never settled on some of the others that have been on the market. And i would never pay $500 for the trick or treat version based off of past purchases. Until someone does a review i wouldnt consider it. Just my opinion. You should check out the one on the forum now. Its pretty cool

Has anyone looked at the Trick or Treat Studios' full size , classic Good Guys doll thats on Kickstarter now? I think it looks pretty good, should i pull the trigger?Here is the link http://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3...ic-good-guys-doll-prop-now-pre-order/#respond

As others have said, wait to order one until you see the production run. The Gremlin sample looked awesome and everyone jumped to pre-order one. Then the POS arrived and people saw that it was a completely different quality. Do not trust the initial photos and only trust what ships to customers to decide.

I was looking at it last week. I’ve been wanting a 1:1 scale chucky for some time, but never could find one that was just right. I have purchased other things from them in the past. Some were really good, others not. And not just with screen accuracy. Mainly their quality in some pieces. Im not sure what look younare going for, but there is a build going on right now in the project run section. The seller is doing an evil look instead of the classic smile. I actually like it so much more evil looking to be honest. The regular doll isnt quite scary enough for me. I think thats why i never settled on some of the others that have been on the market. And i would never pay $500 for the trick or treat version based off of past purchases. Until someone does a review i wouldnt consider it. Just my opinion. You should check out the one on the forum now. Its pretty cool

Thanks Customrelic, I just updated the thread with a teaser of the sculpture. Check it out fellas. If you're in the market for a Chucky doll, this won't disappoint

Would be cool to have the chucky doll in a good guys box !!!
But since the kickstarter campaign doesn't ship to Belgium,
I won't have the box when I would buy it after the campaign ends :unsure

Anyone here who makes a screen accurate Good Guys Box ?
(see through version - Child's Play 1)

Looks like they're having issues with shipping (damaged box, kickstarter backers receiving wrong pledge) and accuracy with the doll (name placement). Not surprising.:unsure:

I received mine on Monday. I am happy overall. It is not perfect, but it is pretty damn good.

Attachments

• E21651A5-03F1-4136-A7FE-585AA088AF2F.jpeg
    E21651A5-03F1-4136-A7FE-585AA088AF2F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 139
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back