Game of Thrones

My prediction:

Jaime is the valonquar in Maggie The Frog's prophecy. He will be the one to choke the life out of Cersei.

Why?

My wife and I were talking about this episode last night (she's out of town for work). I mentioned that some people are questioning if Cersei is really pregnant and thought she might just be trying to manipulate Jamie. She is certain that she is indeed pregnant and point out that as Jamie enters the room Qyburn says to her, "I can give you something" (which I missed). [Not sure if he meant for morning sickness or an abortive]

Her thoughts are that Cersei will die from childbirth. As we know Maggie the Frog said she would only have three.
...Perhaps the failed birth could be the valonquar.

History repeating itself.
Like her mother.

------

My wacko theory is that it is the zombie-Mountain's baby.

My wife and I were talking about this episode last night (she's out of town for work). I mentioned that some people are questioning if Cersei is really pregnant and thought she might just be trying to manipulate Jamie. She is certain that she is indeed pregnant and point out that as Jamie enters the room Qyburn says to her, "I can give you something" (which I missed). [Not sure if he meant for morning sickness or an abortive]

Her thoughts are that Cersei will die from childbirth. As we know Maggie the Frog said she would only have three.
And then the valonqar is born a dwarf...

Or not:

Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.[3]

[h=4]Cersei's children[/h]Cersei will outlast her children and die by the hands of "the valonqar".

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like her mother.

------

My wacko theory is that it is the zombie-Mountain's baby.

I don't think the baby could be her "little brother". It would be both her son and her cousin? :sick

Of course Jamie could take on look at the baby and see a dark hair kid that oddly looks just like the Mountain and then strangle Cersei

If I had to place bets though, I'd say Jamie kills her in a fit of rage as she does something horribly stupid and selfish that could go badly for lots of "innocent" people.

I don't think the baby could be her "little brother". It would be both her son and her cousin? :sick

Son and nephew, but close.

And "valonquar" translates to "little brother." Cersei assumed that this meant Tyrion, but Jaime is also younger, as he was the second born of the two, making him a little brother as well.

Of course Jamie could take on look at the baby and see a dark hair kid that oddly looks just like the Mountain and then strangle Cersei

If I had to place bets though, I'd say Jamie kills her in a fit of rage as she does something horribly stupid and selfish that could go badly for lots of "innocent" people.

Oh, like trying to blow King's Landing all the way to Essos with wildfire?

Since what the fortune tell told young Cersei seems to be coming true and she specifically used the word valonqar, which translates to little brother, then the baby isnt likely to be what kills her. Most likely, assuming she really is pregnant, she wont carry to term. Either she'll miscarry or she'll die before she can give birth.

Okay, this Mountain/Cercei stuff has got to stop.
The guy's a walking corpse, oozing puss from every seam and orifice.
Incest is one thing, but necrophilia? Super gross!

It's funny where the line is drawn :lol

I'd like to see Tormund try to comes to terms with that "Is that the queen that..."

Maybe it's not her little brother. It could be someone else's brother...hmm maybe Bran doing his warping trick and uses someone else to seal the deal? Could be the Hound! Kills zombie bro and his prize is to squeeze the living crap out of her.

also isn't Jorah a little bro also too

Hell.. even some people love Littlefinger, I expect.

I do. He's my clear-cut favorite villain on the show. And quickly becoming, I daresay, my favorite character, period. I've always ranked Tyrion and Dany as my two favorites, but they've each become a bit boring lately, now that they're sitting in such powerful positions. I found them far more compelling when they were struggling--struggling to gain power, in Dany's case, and respect, in Tyrion's.

I admit Petyr possesses the most punch-able face in the seven kingdoms, but he's a master manipulator and has grown to be the most interesting character on the show. A big part of Lord Baelish's evil charm, is the actor who plays him, Aiden Gillen--he's positively brilliant in the role. I'd put him up there with Dinklage, Headey, Dance, and Rigg as the best actors in the series. Game of Thrones has a lot of capable to good actors. But these few I've mentioned are extraordinary, and can tells us more with their eyes and micro-facial expressions than even their dialogue.

Gillen, like the aforementioned standouts, is a treat to watch, because I derive pleasure on two levels: one, I get to enjoy what his character is saying and doing, and consider how it advances the story; and two, I get to marvel at his (the actor's) performance. With so many of the other characters on the show, I really just enjoy how their words and deeds advance the story. Their acting is good enough, so as not to be a distraction, and to be fair, may have some exceptional moments here and there--but they don't glue me to the set like Gillen and the others, where I hang on every word, and don't blink for fear of missing some glint in their eye or hint of a smile. Let me put it this way. I invariably eat dinner while watching Game of Thrones--but my fork is set on the plate when Littlefinger shows up.

The Wook

Last edited:
noTtyQK.jpg

I do. He's my clear-cut favorite villain on the show....

I can agree with that. I've enjoyed the character ever since Ned Stark apologized for not trusting him, and Baelish replied that NOT trusting him was the smartest move Stark had made.

I also really enjoy his interactions with Varys. They play off each other quite well.

I still want him to lose, don't get me wrong. But I'll miss him when he's gone, unlike Joffrey, Ramsey, and Cersei (generally.)

A girl is no match for Lord Baelish. True...No One is.

As for Samwell now being Lord Tarley. First of all Sam is now the last Male of the Family. Second Sam is already in violation of his vows by being with Gilley and I don't think he's going to give her up. Third, for you to be in violation of your oath to the Nightswatch, there would have to be a Nightswatch to be in violation of, and pretty soon there won't be and if they win the war there will be no reason to further have a Nightswatch. Just my 02c

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back