Help with Saber builder

oneeyedgiant

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys. I had intended to build a lightsaber myself. I gathered up LED's, Nano Biscotte, speaker, etc. I also managed to find a pretty decent genuine Graflex. The only problem is that as a new father, I just don't have the time. So my question is, are there builders out there who can assemble this for me from the parts I have? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Many Saber builders are very busy. Most can use your existing supplies or provide their own.

If you're on Facebook, the pinned post in the Elite Lightsaber Society has a list of the most reputable sabersmiths out there.

Based on his YouTube tutorial series on "Lets Build a Graflex", I'd try PM'ing Shoot2Thrill468. He's also the founder of the Graflex Addicts Group on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Saber builders are very busy. Most can use your existing supplies or provide their own.

If you're on Facebook, the pinned post in the Elite Lightsaber Society has a list of the most reputable sabersmiths out there.

Based on his YouTube tutorial series on "Lets Build a Graflex", I'd try PM'ing @Shoot2Thrill468. He's also the founder of the Graflex Addicts Group on Facebook.

Thanks cjchiu! I will PM him. Much appreciated.

Maybe scottjua ? Im sure like most who take commissions he is beyond swamped. If he can't help try FX Sabers and make sure you research who you are sending your stuff to. Lots of people will say they can and will do it, but without references I wouldn't send them anything

Last edited by a moderator:
I build sabers from time to time if your interested let me know

- - - Updated - - -

I just made a vintage graflex I sold to Randy Johnson aka korbanth. He posted it over on the graflex addicts support group.

as for a sabersmith who's great with graflex Scottjua is your man! he's who i would go to. you may have to wait a little while, but when he's got your stuff you can have peace of mind, because he's a VERY respectable smith! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back