Looking for a nice replica Blade Runner blaster

As someone interested in doing one of Rich's blasters myself, down the line... Kind of curious why he was banned...

:confused

http://www.therpf.com/f16/member-ban-log-103508/

05.08.2014 racprops has been banned for continually showing that he has no desire to be a member of the RPF community. We feel it necessary to point out that when the RPF was "hacked", racprops continued to attempt to advertise/sell on the "fake" site even after being informed of what was going on. The attitude that he displayed at that time and since, as well as his continuing to ignore rules that have been in place for many years, have lead to this action.

Be aware: Once you go down this path, there is no turning back. It's an addiction. For some at least. Personally I would go for a Coyle or a Tomenosuke. Sell your car, mortgage your house and buy one! MUHHAHAHAHA :lol
The truth, Buch speaks.

PREPARE YOUR ANU...erm I mean your wallet... :lol

Luckily I was one of those who managed to get a Sidkit before he passed and when it was still relatively inexpensive.

Last edited:
Anyone know where l can get the shells for my Blade Runner Blaster M2019 Deluxe Prop Replica Off World Inc Metal Frame?
38 caliber snap shots...they are red and look very cool inside a blastrr...
ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437835179081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437835179081.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 119
yes...good luck.

Hey Wolf ! Nice to see you back around man. I have a question bud. can the pewter from a Coyle be repaired if cracked? put a dog gone real bulldog hammer spring into a ghost I'm whipping together and cracked the revolver body. glue/solder/epoxy anything?

Since the pewter Rich uses is new and not older, it is fixable with pewter solder most likely...but I would hit youtube and watch some videos before trying it. Do Not use epoxy or any types of glues as it will only worsen the problem and make it harder to fix in the long run...good luck Sean

Since the pewter Rich uses is new and not older, it is fixable with pewter solder most likely...but I would hit youtube and watch some videos before trying it. Do Not use epoxy or any types of glues as it will only worsen the problem and make it harder to fix in the long run...good luck Sean

Thanks Wolf. sound advice and I will use It...:thumbsup

I was right where you are a year ago. I wanted the best BR blaster I could afford – which wasn't much. I went with the Offworld, bought the metal upgrades and repainted it. It depends on accurate you want to be. I'm really happy with my less-than-$400 investment.

I did the exact same thing. Love it.

So as far as I know, the best current option to get a good PKD is a Racprops version?
I’ll contact him and hopefully I’ll ended up with my beloved PKD

As always, thanks for the great and extensive information!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back