Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Ron seems pleased with Chewie...

Attachments

• IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 220

I like some SW sites were saying that Imperial computer station means the Death Star is in this... Those same computers were in Rogue One. The Imperial troops with those helmets were also in ROTJ on Endor.

I like some SW sites were saying that Imperial computer station means the Death Star is in this... Those same computers were in Rogue One. The Imperial troops with those helmets were also in ROTJ on Endor.
Yeah. I never took either those helmets or those consoles as DS-specific. It's standard imperial equipment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well now there is a use for an astromech I never considered.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 2.53.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 2.53.42 PM.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 234

Nah you haven't lived until you've had Naboo Fried... okay I apologize because that joke lost steam when chicken wouldn't make sense. :lol Basically fried Porg... um something.

There is no need to add the Death Star to this movie. I got the impression that Han's first encounter of it was in A New Hope. I mean will it be making a cameo in EVERY Star Wars film? How much would that suck?

I'm glad Ron Howard is on board to helm this thing, but I still have my doubts that even he could save what is terrible idea. I hope I'm wrong.

The ONLY thing that should be allowed would be some comment like hmmm Imperials sure seem to be sending
a lot of construction materials blah blah with no idea what it's about.

They should just have a conversation between Imperial Officers (in any of the new OT movies) where they are discussing a fellow officer's promotion.

Imp1: Hey did you hear that Bob got promoted and shipped off to some super secret project for Grand Moff Tarkin?
Imp2: No, good pay though?
Imp1: Oh, he's set for a long time with this job.
Imp2: Lucky guy.

:lol

No. That is as bad as Palpatine 'we shall watch your career with great interest' or OWK 'why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me'

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back