Custom Mr. Freeze suit build and completion. ~PIC HEAVY~

Slagmite

Ok well here It Is guys. My first bondo/ resin suit build from start to finish. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet and the paint job is a little wonky but like I said its still getting upgraded. It took around 150 hours give or take.

That is stellar work! Nice job. How did you get the hoses to light up like that? Very cool effect!
M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hose is the metal insulation from a length of scrap insulated wire and the lights are just LED rope that i wrapped around it. They are attached to a PVC canister on the back that I fill with hot water and dry Ice. The Fog goes through the hoses and out through the entire suit.

- - - Updated - - -

What was used for the fog machine?

Just had hoses put through the cap of a PVC canister I made. I fill the canister with some hot water and drop Dry Ice in it. It only lasts for about 1 minute before I have to replace the hot water and a little more dry ice. Its more so for competitions instead of a regular trick. Works great. The fog is heavy and its cold :)

The hose is the metal insulation from a length of scrap insulated wire and the lights are just LED rope that i wrapped around it. They are attached to a PVC canister on the back that I fill with hot water and dry Ice. The Fog goes through the hoses and out through the entire suit.

Oh wow...clever. From your glowing picture the tubes at first appeared transparent to me with glowing webbing...such a cool effect! Again, nice work and attention to details.
- Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back