Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm (after 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm?

I want to know what he thought the big holographic shark had to do with Star Wars?

This is the thing, I haven't seen BTTF 2 in awhile. And I had seen the doctored pictures on line, and I had heard people talking about it. So my mind did one of those, where it thinks it remembers something one way, when in actual fact, something totally different happened.

Nice debut. Mine was Young Frankenstein.

Indeed it was. I can vividly remember the attack on the Death Star. Have been in love with X-Wings ever since. Its actually the earliest memory I have.

First movie I ever saw in the cinema (11yr old ) with my family , it was movies at the Drive - in before then ! :p

Still remember looking across at my Mum’s startled face when the cinema seats began to vibrate during the opening scene , due to the ‘ Dolby Surround ‘ system... she thought we were experiencing an earthquake !:eek

Ged

I actually remember the big buzz back in the day when Hoyts cinema here installed three rows of mechanical seats for the run of the original Earthquake with Chuck Heston. Ah, the good ole days. To young to go though.

This is the thing, I haven't seen BTTF 2 in awhile. And I had seen the doctored pictures on line, and I had heard people talking about it. So my mind did one of those, where it thinks it remembers something one way, when in actual fact, something totally different happened.

:lol!... find that memory thing happening to me on occasion more than I’d like , but I’m more than twice your age !;)

Ged

I actually remember the big buzz back in the day when Hoyts cinema here installed three rows of mechanical seats for the run of the original Earthquake with Chuck Heston. Ah, the good ole days. To young to go though.

:lol!.... Good ole days indeed !. The multi-cinema place ( a huge 4 screens under one roof at the time! ) situated in the city has long since gone , and been replaced... and the old fashioned 50’s milk bar we went to after the film... kaput as well !
Yeah... it’s a long while ago and things have certainly changed... though not always for the better , imho of course ;)

Ged

You just summed up the Mandela Effect pretty well.

"king of the grizzlies" 1970 buena vista(disney)...i was indoctrinated somewhat early at 3 or 4 years old...i lived at the theater until i was out of my teens.

do i think kennedy is stepping down? No.

...angry manbaby speculation and fantasy that....

"the exorcist" made quite an impression on me as i recall.

"it's only a movie...."

Directors-Cuts-Hitchcock-060115.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back