Rocketeer Rocketpack 3D printed

Started printing the fuel tanks today
2a7a6b9938c37067acd6112fa1cb764f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Btw, the upper harness buckle is done being rendered and tested. You can snag the parts from my shapeways store
8d9af4a299c502ee91c7992745e46136.jpg

Subscribed! I'd love to find a less expensive alternative to monsters. I can wait to see how this turns out. Looks great so far!

do you have any plans to sell some of these fuel tanks? Thanks!

Are you wanting them to use with the MIM kit? I have a different design for that engine style. Similar look but the size and center opening are shaped different to accommodate the mim kit engines

Is the Buckle available to be ordered through shapeways in 3D printed metal. The shape is just right for a project I am working on. Thanks.

Is the Buckle available to be ordered through shapeways in 3D printed metal. The shape is just right for a project I am working on. Thanks.

Both the upper and lower buckles can be 3d printed in metal. In fact if you go back a page or few on this thread, you'll see a picture of the lower buckle in metal as well. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aaronsarmory

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Are you wanting them to use with the MIM kit? I have a different design for that engine style. Similar look but the size and center opening are shaped different to accommodate the mim kit engines

yeah, I was looking for some to use with the MIM kit.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back