Ahsoka Tano SW Rebels Lightsabers

jsummit

Has anyone attempted to build an FX saber version of the new Ahsoka Tano lightsabers? Would love to see some pics or demo videos. Would also love to see one in reveal mode with a crystal chamber inside! A challenge since the hilts are narrow katana blade styles! I have some ideas, just not the time or money to do it right now.

Preordered the KR pair myself. The Vaders Vault set is great as well but a little to pricy for me. The only other ones I know of are from Darth Alice his are handmade but Very Sold out.

Has anyone attempted to build an FX saber version of the new Ahsoka Tano lightsabers? Would love to see some pics or demo videos. Would also love to see one in reveal mode with a crystal chamber inside! A challenge since the hilts are narrow katana blade styles! I have some ideas, just not the time or money to do it right now.

I see that you have also posted about this over at TCSS and TRA today. I see you on TRA all the time (Darth Alice's "home" forum) and Darth Alice has posted more than one thread on these sabers on the TRA forum. How did you not know about this until now?

Last edited:
Side note--
When did Imperial Royal Arms become The Rebel Armory? Gonna take me a bit to get used to that.

Side note--
When did Imperial Royal Arms become The Rebel Armory? Gonna take me a bit to get used to that.

Yea lol that kinda snuck up on me too. I'd been off for a week or 2. I think they are trying to get away from "IRA" and If that's the case I agree with the change.

Side note--

last week maybe? the url will change soon as well

- - - Updated - - -

Yea lol that kinda snuck up on me too. I'd been off for a week or 2. I think they are trying to get away from "IRA" and If that's the case I agree with the change.

yes your right, i didnt know this but IRA is also used for a terrorist group. I've read many PP transfers where people included the initials IRA had their transfer frozen because they were suspicious of money being wired to the terrorist group.

last week maybe? the url will change soon as well

- - - Updated - - -

yes your right, i didnt know this but IRA is also used for a terrorist group. I've read many PP transfers where people included the initials IRA had their transfer frozen because they were suspicious of money being wired to the terrorist group.

Yup exactly this!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back