Trandoshan doubler on a target pistol

emeluis

Hello everybody!
My name is Joseluis. I'm from Spain. This is my first post here, although I follow the forum since a long time. I like all the star wars blasters and I've made some replicas in my free time. This is my replica of the «Trandoshan doubler on a target pistol» from TFA. It's made from scracht using PVC sheets and some others materials. There are some building process pictures at my Instagram: @emeluis • Instagram photos and videos.
1.JPG

10.JPG
I hope you like it!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 202
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    795.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    835.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    803.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Just the other day I was reading The Visual Encyclopaedia and thinking how cool it would be to see someone build this blaster, and here you are!

You’ve done a fantastic job on the painting/weathering (skills I’ve yet to master fully) - it definitely doesn’t look like it was made out of PVC. Nice job. :thumbsup

Just the other day I was reading The Visual Encyclopaedia and thinking how cool it would be to see someone build this blaster, and here you are!

You’ve done a fantastic job on the painting/weathering (skills I’ve yet to master fully) - it definitely doesn’t look like it was made out of PVC. Nice job. :thumbsup

Thank you, very kind! I love this blaster since the very first time I saw it at Wired, so I decided to make it!
You are making an excellent work with your metal Luke lightsaber! Maybe some day I will try to build one!

Thank you, very kind! I love this blaster since the very first time I saw it at Wired, so I decided to make it!
That’s what I love about this hobby - it gives people the ability to see cool looking props and with a little hard work and dedication, see them come to life before your eyes.

You are making an excellent work with your metal Luke lightsaber! Maybe some day I will try to build one!
Oh, you definitely should. If you’ve never worked with metal before (like me) the learning curve is steep but really worth it once everything starts to come together. Judging by your blaster I reckon you’d have no issues with a lightsaber build - and I look forward to seeing a thread if you do. ;)

This thing is killer!!! I’ve never seen this before?!?! Where can I learn more about this blaster??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back