ANH Vader!!! Lots of Star Wars screen used props (and others Sci Fi movies)

I'm personally think could be some fiberglass strand, or a paint brush stiff hair in a shape or a C, that was bellow the original paint job , but could never be sure I wish I could have better pics of the grunnberg a new hope mask , I will try to replicate de paint brush stiff hair in a helmet that I have to see if that's looks kind like the same ,

Last edited:
that whole collection is amazing. the sheer amount of stuff blew me away and I bet thats not the half of it. i cant believe he has all this stuff for so long and it's only just comeing to light.

is there a french speaker that can dub this or something, I'd love to hear the interview but my schoolboy french just isnt up to it.

I wonder Fett22 could you run a pic of the efx Vader with the painted c scar through the same program for comparison?

Last edited by a moderator:
better jet i made a video of the program and how shows the volume in real time these comparison made me convinced , that the real helmet has a physical scar opposed to efx painted one, let me know your thoughts

I wonder @Fett22 could you run a pic of the efx Vader with the painted c scar through the same program for comparison?

cheers

better jet i made a video of the program and how shows the volume in real time these comparison made me convinced , that the real helmet has a physical scar opposed to efx painted one, let me know your thoughts https://youtu.be/tJ_5-lrKii0

cheers

The original ANH Vader faceplate in Grunberg's collection does have a dimensional C-scar. I have seen it with my own eyes when I visited the collection in France.

The original ANH Vader faceplate in Grunberg's collection does have a dimensional C-scar. I have seen it with my own eyes when I visited the collection in France.
Vadermania do you have any pictures , I will love to see them :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have an U.K. Lineage facemask and I am planing to sculpt the c scar so all the references will be welcome

So vadermania & Fett22 are you both in agreement that it is a positive/sticking out detail rather than a negative/dented in mark?

On my Vader I made a negative mark and will prob leave it now as I'm the only person for whom it matters, but I may be doing another at some point :)

Now this pic makes sense to me where it didn't quite before...

webevidence3.jpg

Only now do you understand....

Wow just found this thread .. a year later!!! No wonder nobody is commenting, most interested parties have probably not even seen it yet!

As for the c scar, could it be material pushed from a saber hit like reported earlier in this thread? Let’s say the hit was coming from nose to ear direction and that dented the helmet fiberglass? Then it got painted over...

Also, i’m on tapatalk now but I am native french from Montreal and could dub that video in english when I get to it!

Any particular software, let’s say the simplest one, to do the job? You can PM me if anyone has a request.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back